8: Anger

Antis POV

Yelling

...

Punching

....

Swears

....

Pain 

....thoughts

....Dark

.....

....

Save.....

.....

Me

Darks POV

Me, the ipliers, and the Septiceyes all sat at the police office waited for results. I felt like the most nervous person there, though I knew I wasn't. Marvin had to make Chase pass out about five times because he wouldn't stop bouncing around. Google and Bing were basically hanging off each other, while even Host seemed anxious as he bounced his legs up and down. Finally a tall man came over to us and sat down sighing." Sorry kiddies, but there's nothing coming up." 

At the best moment ever chase sprung up and bounced up into the mans face." You better listen here you, you, you nice person, our friend just got taken by his abusive parents and you say you haven't got anything in those people. Now you are going to march back into there and give us any info on those horrible people!" The man took a step back and looked at us then to Chase." He gets a bit crazy." Marvin said patting Chase on the back. I stood up running my hands through my hair." Let's go guys." They all hesitantly stood up and we left the station.

"I can't believe they don't have any records on his parents." Bing said, his eyes flashing yellow in anger." There has to be a reason to them having no information." Wilford added tossing around his revolver." Host informs everyone that the reason the office has no records on Antisepticeyes parents is because they have erasers all their files." We all stared at Host in shock." Wait Host, Do you know where Anti is?" Host slowley nodded." Host nods and proceeds to explain to the group about his knowledge on Antis whereabouts." Bim jumped up and down in excitement." Well what are we waiting for? Let's go get him!" Host held up a hand silencing us." Host warns the others that if they go to get Anti there is a chance that not all of them will return."

We looked at each other with worried glances." We have to take that chance Host. For Anti." Host smiled and put his hand out." For Anti." Slowly every else put their hands together." This is for Anti guys, we're going to get him no matter what." I said as the group nodded. And in that moment I saw faces of determination, but also fear." Were all going to get in and out, alive."

-timeskip-

As we arrived at a house my eyes widened. It was a small black house, windows boarded up, no sign of life inside. We slowly approached the house and tried to open the door." Locked." I said stepping away. Bing stepped up to me." Let me try." I was a little surprised. Out of all the septiceyes, Bing was usually the shyest and wouldn't use his powers around others. I moved out of his way and he stepped up to the door." Hey googs, What's he doing?" Google just looked to me and shrugged. I watched as bing out his hands around the door knob and a yellow glow emitted from his hands.

After a few seconds, there was a click, and the door opened right up. As we walked into the house I gave Bing a pat on the back. I looked around at the house. It looked like any other house except for the fact that everything was covered in curtains or blankets. Wilford pulled down a curtain which revealed hundreds of family photos. Some of them Anti was smiling, playing with a boy that looked just like him. In others Anti was frowning not even looking at the camera, but what hurt the most was the ones where he looked scared in. His eyes wide, or he was huddled in a corner.

"Aww I remember this." I looked over and saw Jackiboy holding a picture. The others came around and smiled as they looked at it. It was a picture of all the septiceyes, even Jack, all sitting in a bridge being goofy. We continued to look around before we heard a scream come from Both the doctors." What is it." We ran over and saw Sncheep wide eyed while Dr. Iplier was holding a picture. Right in front of us was a stair case that had been opened up, leading down into a basement.

We slowly went down the steps one by one. Grimacing when we saw blood splattered in the floor. We walked quietly looking in every room we passed. But I stopped when I saw one where a little boy was scribbling in the wall." Hello?" The little boy turned around but disappeared a second later." It was a hologram." Wilford said patting my back. Hologram or not I knew who that little boy was. We continued walking until we came upon another room with a kid in it. The same kid but older. 

"Hey kid." Chase said stepping up to the bars of the room." What's your name?" The little kid shook his head and pointed to his right, which lead to a longer hallway. We looked back to the room and the kid was gone. We walked in the direction the kid pointed and stop when we came face to face with a man and woman." Why hello there, you must be the Ipliers and the Septiceyes." My eyes widened as I looked passed them and saw a bloodied Anti watching from behind a wall." Let him go!" I was surprised to here Sncheep yell and apparently so was the man." Now now Henrik, let's not get feisty here." The doctor stepped back and gulped." How do you know my real name?" The man laughed and walk in front of all of us, and with a snap of his fingers we all were lined up.

"Let's see, Jackieboy-man." Jackieboy gulped when the man passed him." Henrik Sncheeplestein, Bing, Marvin the Magnificent, and Chase Brody." The septiceyes all stared at him none of them speaking." Darkiplier, Google, Wilford Warfstache, Host, Bim Trimmer, And Edward Iplier." The man laughed as the woman stepped up." I'm guessing your here for Anti?" When I finally found the courage to speak I walked up to her." Yes in fact we are, weather you like it or not."

The woman laughed and boiled my nose." Such a sweet boy, that'll get you killed you know?" My eyes widened and I stepped back just in time to avoid a knife to the gut." Or a smart one too." We all get ready to fight as I realized both of Antis parents were Pixels." You guys ready to do this?" With our waiting for an answer I charged.