4: Good Ridence

Antis POV

After that night I went over to Darks a lot. I was a lot more chipper in class and went back to being a loud mouth. Some nights the abuse would be too much and I'd sit in my closet crying my eyes out. I told Dark I didn't know why the abuse got worse but really I knew it was becasue my parents had a plan. Someone had reported that they heard screams coming from our house. My parents told them it was nothing and that they didn't have a child.

They'd have to prove it, so they said they'd get rid of me soon. My dad told my mom to have as much fun as she wants becasue it will be the last time she'll get to do it. Each night I was tempted to just end it all, but right as I was making my decision I'd get a text or call from Dark. He was my one reason to stay. He'd always text me a nice message or we'd chat a bit and I'd fall asleep whilst talking.

It was Monday and I came home to my parents screaming at me." 72! Anti! Your could do better!" I received a slap from dad." Your such a waste of space." Slap from my mom." Just go to your room, it won't be yours much longer." A push from behind. Man my parents sure do love me. I ran into my room and threw my stuff in the floor. I looked around the room that I grew up in. The black walls had green splatters in them from when I played with paint.

I got punished for that. My carpet was stabiles purple from when I broke a pen and it spilt every where. I laughed at those weird moments and sat in my bed. The covers were stained red from my blood and...stuff. I sighed and laid back as I heard my parents pounding footsteps and then them burst through my door.

"Well good ridence Anti. We won't miss ya." My mom came to me and jerked my head back and poked something into my neck. Oh god, I thought they were getting rid of me not killing me. My vision went kind of hazy and I could feel anything. Suddenly my dad picked me up and started carrying me to the car." Now do we drop him off somewhere the animals can eat him, or somewhere he can just rot to death."

I was barely staying awake. I could hear my heart beat slowing down and black started to cloud my vision." I....the fields.....no one.....useless." I could barely hear my mother as they stopped the car. I was able  to see some sort of trees and a few small animals. There were no people that's for sure. My dad suddenly dropped me and everything went completely black. There was a loud ringing in my ears and I couldn't hear anything." Powers...Awkened...good." I already knew I had powers hence the fact that sometimes when I cried I would glitch in and out of reality, but I didn't know how to use them.

I felt a kick to my stomach before I passed out.

Darks POV

Anti wasn't at school today which worried me. I tried to call him three times and he didn't answer my calls nor text. When I got home I sat on the couch and put my head in my hands." Sweetie what's wrong?" My mom came over to me and put a hand on my shoulder." Mom he wasn't at school, he's not answering my calls or text. I'm scared." My mom hugged me and rubbed circles into my back.

"I bet he's okay. Maybe he's sick, he might be asleep. When your sick you need sleep to help feel better." I nodded and wiped my eyes." Maybe a walk in the fields would help. That usually helps when your sad or stressed." I smiled and nodded." Thanks mom." She nodded and I walked outside. It was cloudy and kind of made the atmosphere creepy. Like when the main character in a movie was about to see something horrid.

I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair. The fields were a golden color since it rained not too long ago, but there was another color that made my worried increase. Red. I knew that animals lived her and one could've gotten hurt, but my mind instantly traveled to Anti. If he's hurt I'll never forgive myself. I wish I had healing powers, my mom always told me my powers would grow, but she wishes she could send me to a school where I could learn and train with them.