3: I'll Be There

Darks POV

I woke up and felt a small weight on my chest. I looked down and saw Anti asleep like a kitten. I smiled and stoked his hair. He woke up slowly and looked up at me." Well good morning sunshine." I said, he smiled and got off me. I slowly stood up and looked at him." Well that was exciting." He laughed and sat down on my bed." We slept on the floor, with no covers. We're idiots." I laughed and joined him on the bed." Yeah, but we're cute." He smiled and walked to the door." I'm hungry, let's get some food." I smiled and wake Doug he door with him.

My mom had made waffles and was setting them in the table." Oh hey Dark, Anti. How's you two sleep?" I glared at my mom k owing what she was hinting at. She laughed and set out some syrup and butter." Hope it didn't get too serious." My face turned red and Anti laughed." MOM!" She laughed and sat down with us. My dad came in dressed for work and grabbed a newspaper." Good morning." I sighed and looked at my mom who glared at my dad." He hem!" He looked up and sawus aall staring and sat down the newspaper.

"So Anti, What do your parents do?" I saw Antis eyes widen and he froze." M-my parents?" Me dad took a bite of his waffle and nodded." Yeah, you know people who take care of ya." My mom looked at me then to Anti. I shook my head telling her I didn't know." Uh how about we talk about something else." Anti seemed to thank my mom with his eyes and started eating." How's school going?" I groaned while Anti laughed." Don't laugh at my misery." He almost choked on his food and continued laughing.

"But your misery is funny." My mom laughed while my dad rolled his eyes." I'll show you funny." I got up and he ran. We ran around the living room and finally landed on the couch where I tickled him until his face was bright pink." Okay Dark that's enough!" I smiled and laid on the couch with him. He could t hear it but I could hear my parents in the kitchen." They're so cute. I haven't heard that kind of laughter in this house for too long. It's nice to have it back." I smiled, my mom was right. Anti had brought lots of laughter.

" I don't like him." I frown at my fathers comment and looked at Anti who was cuddled Agaisnt my chest." Why not, he's a lovely kid." I heard my father slam his newspaper down." Let me list a few things. He's too loud, I learned that last night. He doesn't have etiquette, I learned that just now. And have you looked at his eyes. He has bad boy written all over him." 

Anger fueled in my heart, how could he say those things about Anti." I think your over reacting." My father sighed and walked into the living room. I glared at him and he glared at Anti who just got closer to me." Your gonna need to get up. I need to sit down." I glared and pointed to an old chair no one really used." Theres a chair over there, the couch is taken." I heard my mother laugh  from the kitchen." This is my house, now sit up." I glared at him before standing and taking Anti to my room.

I sighed and sat down on my bed." Sorry about my dad, he's kind harsh." Anti shook his head and stretched." It's okay I get it." I smiled but frowned afterwards." What? What's wrong?" I stood up and walked to Anti." Can you raise your arms again?"

He slowly raised his arms and his shirt slid up again revealing what I hoped was fake. I grabbed the end of his shirt and looked at him. He had tears forming in his eyes and shook his head. I carefully pulled his shirt up a bit more and saw even more heart shattering things." Anti." He stayed silent as I took off his shirt and gasped. His arms were covered in cuts and bruises. His back had more bruises and scars. And his chest had pink and purple marks hat looked recent.

"Anti, why didn't you tell me?" He shook his head and I pulled him into a hug." Anti please talk to me." He wiped away some of his tears and took a minute before he spoke." M-my mom works at a strip club. She sexually abused me if she's in a bad mood. She says in removes her stress." My heart broke as I rubbed his back." It's been happening more recently which is why I've been acting different at school. My dad gambles and dunks a lot. My mom abuses me before school and before I go to sleep. My dad abuses me as soon as I get home, since I get home around the time he gets home from gambling. He's usually very very drunk and goes straight to it." He sniffed and wiped his eyes and I looked at him.

"Anti. I-." I didn't know what to say. I could t imagine  Anti being raped and abused." I'll be there for you." He looked at me and more cried even more." If you need someone to talk to, or somewhere to stay. I'm open anytime." He cried and hugged me tightly." T-thank you Dark." I smiled and rubbed his back." Your welcome." We sat like that until the door opened and my mom walked in.." everything okay in He-oh my! Anti dear what happened." I looked at Anti and he smiled hugging me again." I looked to my mom." It's okay, we're good." 

My mom smiled before leaving. I smiled as me and Anti laid on my bed." So what are we?" Anti asked breaking the silence." Uh gay?" Anti laughed and shifted around." I know that, I mean like relationship wise." I smiled and kissed his forehead." I think you know." He looked at me and smiled before I started tickling him." Fuck you!"