6: Aura

Antis POV

"I don't know what happened, one moment I was peacefully asleep the next, I was dying." I heard dark laugh which made me smile. I was laying on his chest and he played with my hair." So Dark? What do you think you are?" He made a hmm sound before speaking." I think I'm a mixture, of Gay and Korean." I laughed and poked him." I mean species wise ya doof!" He laughed and sighed." I honestly don't know, their all super cool, except for humans." We laughed and sat in silence, eventually falling asleep.

-Time skip-

The class laughed as my head smacked the table a fourth time. Dark just facepalmed and shook his head." Anti, could you please answer the question on board?" I don't know what by I was so tired. I got plenty of  sleep but just kept falling asleep." Uh 43?" The class laughed again while Mrs ester facepalmed." One thirty one, Please pay attention in class." I smiled embarrassed  and hid my face in my arms.

I felt Dark oat my shoulder and he gave me a reassuring smile." Excuse me Dark, I know you love usung your powers. But give it a rest please." I looked to Dark and he had a blue and red aura surrounding him. I frowned becasue he never did that before, and he was obviously clueless." But I'm not doing anything." I pointed all around him and he formed a mirror looking at himself." WHAT! But I didn't-" Mrs Ester cut him off by walking to his table." I think we need to have you tested." Both me and Darks eyes widened.

Darks mom was called and Dark was told to go to the office. And because I didn't want to stay at school I said I was going to the restroom and then ditched the place, quickly hopping into Darks car. We drove until We arrived at a hospital, but it was gray and dull instead of white and bright. We walked in and were immediately taken to a room. 

Two  doctors  walked in and I facepalmed when I saw them." Schneep, Doc, What are you doing here?" Dark tried holding back a laugh but failed miserably." Well we wanted to make sure Dark wasn't dying, you know?" Dark sighed and went up to Dr. Iplier." Doc, you do know not everyone is dying when they come to a hospital right?" Schneep then tapped Dark on the shoulder and spoke up." Actually everyone is dying. Always. It just takes some longer than others."

I didn't know weather to be disturbed or confused so I just stood up." Look, you guys are technically doctors so could you do the test for Darks aura please?" Schneep and Doc looked at each other before walking out the door." Uh better get you a better doctor for that!" Dr. Iplier said running out. Moments later a doctor with the name tag Suzy walked in." Hi, I'm doctor Suszy. Which one of you is Dark?" 

Dark raised his hand and Suzy smiled. I already didn't like her." Well follow me please." Dark nodded and they left the room." So, what do you think he'll be?" Darks mother asked. I shrugged and rubbed my eyes." I dunno, I just hope he's not an aura, that would be awkward." Glitches and Auras were on opposite sides of the war both destroying each other, neither really winning or losing.

A few minutes later Dark came back in the room with a weird expression on his face." So, how's it go?" Dark looked at me, then at his mom with worry in his eyes. I sighed and stood up." Your an aura, aren't you?" Dark nodded and I brought him into a hug. We pulled away and left the hospital. We decided not to go back to school and just back to Darks house. We went to his room and sat on his bed. I gave him a kiss on the cheek and he smirked at me." Oh no, not that face."

He laughed as he pounced in me, tickling my sides. I laughed trying to catch my breath." Stop!" He just laughed and kissed me. It was a sloppy kiss since I was laughing from being tickled but it was still a kiss." Your a tease." He smiled but his eyes widened and he looked to the door as it opened. His parents stood in the door way and stared. His dad dropping his newspaper, glared at us. At first I was confused, then I realized that Dark was postponed on top of me and our faces were inches apart.

"Uh hi?" I said trying to break the tension. His mother drew in a sharp breath." Look, I know you guys love each other and that, but your still young and will not being doing...that." Me and Dark looked at each other our faces bright red." Mom, we were not, going to do that. I was just tickling him." His mom made an 'O' and closed the door laughing.

I looked back to Dark and he smirked." Wanna Fuck?" My mouth opened wide and I stared at him as he laughed." I'm just kidding, I'm not being serious." I let out a sigh of relief until Dark leaned close and whispered into my neck." Unless you want me to be." I felt a shiver go down my spine as he placed a tender kiss on my neck. He then smiled and payed beside me." Well, I'm going to have a long chat with Host on weather he knew this would happen." I laughed and Hugged Dark." I love you." He smiled and hugged me back." I love you too."

A/N: sorry for the short chapter, it was sort of a filler and I just need to put a break in between two sad things, yes next chapter is going to be...something. That's all I'll say is that it's something. But again, sorry for the short chapter.

Peace-Shh