'Liam you idiot I'd love that' he yelled in my year as he tackled me to the lounge. 

'Lou. Cant. Breathe. Get. Off. Me' I managed to choke out before he rolled off me onto the floor. I couldn’t help but laugh at his expression. 

'Have you asked your mum about it?' he asked, giving me a curious glance. I gave him THE LOOK. You know the look that says did you seriously just ask that. The look that’s says you freaking idiot. Yer that look.

'Louis, mum isn't gonna know till I'm walking out the door with my stuff' I explained to him. Was it seriously not that obvious that mum would never allow that.

'True. You had breakfast? I can make you some toast if you want' he asked as he walked into the kitchen.

'Nah I was gonna get you to drive through McDonalds drive through on the way to school' I called out as I followed him into the kitchen. As soon as he heard the word McDonalds he stopped in his tracks and started making 'Beeping' noises as he 'reversed'. 

'I take it you want McDonalds too?' I ask him with a laugh. He gave me THE LOOK as he pulled on his jacket and slipped on his TOMS.

'Do you seriously have to ask Liam' he says giving me attitude. I just laugh as I pick my school bag up off the floor before heading out the door to his car to pick up Niall and Zayn before heading to McDonalds. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Heyy man' I heard an Irish voice say as he slipped into the back of Louis' car.

'HEYY ITS MY LITTLE LEPERACHAUN' I shout making him giggle like a school girls. Yeah he's cute. 

'God Liam your such an Idiot!' he shot back laughing his head off now. 

'TO ZAYNS!!' Louis yelled before driving off. I turned up the radio and the first few beats to Justin Beibers song, boyfriend, played through the speakers.

'OMG TURN IT UP THIS IS MY JAM' Niall yelled in my ear. Me and Lou rolled our eyes at Niall's exitedness but turned it up for him anyway. He began belting out the words and soon enough me and Lou joined him.

 If I was your boyfriend, I’d never let you go

 I can take you places you ain’t never been before

 Baby take a chance or you’ll never ever know

 I got money in my hands that I’d really like to blow

 Swag swag swag, on you

 Chillin by the fire why we eatin’ fondue

 I dunno about me but I know about you

 So say hello to falsetto in three two

 swag

 I’d like to be everything you want

 Hey girl, let me talk to you

[ If I was your boyfriend, never let you go

 Keep you on my arm girl, you’d never be alone

 I can be a gentleman, anything you want

 If I was your boyfriend, I’d never let you go, I’d never let you go

 Tell me what you like yeah tell me what you don’t

 I could be your Buzz Lightyear fly across the globe

 I don’t never wanna fight yeah, you already know

 I am ‘ma a make you shine bright like you’re laying in the snow