Chapter .X.

Chivalry X    

“Where has mother gone Father. Is it true, Mum has departed now missing?’ Lady Olivia said frightened. Tears crept down Lady Olivia face she began to panic she always relied on her mother, if she was indeed gone what would she do, the wedding planning.

“Yes we know naught, for sure she has either departed of her own liberties aretaken said Governor Belekane, troubled my daughters and niece looking towards their persons said he Lord Belekane secretly had known his wife was having an on-going affair although anger at him inside he wouldn’t divulge this to his daughters nor his sweet niece Lady Emma.

       Lady Viviane had naught known what to say, or feel towards her mother’s absence she loathed seeing her father so uneasy over their mother’s swift disappearance. This was very odd, Indeed to her person, her mother banishing the night afore whilst they all had been attendance at the box office, whilst her father hunting in Greenwich she had decided naught to reveal her sentiments in fear this might upset her father more so. 

. “I know mother would naught willingly leave she was taken against her own will we, must look for Mother, “I shall spread the word amongst the ton “. Said Olivia her sentiments become much cheaper. (1) “Viviane you act as though your naught surprised of the mother’s absence, “Did mum divulge anything towards your person?’ said she Lady Olivia most upset her sister might know something of her mother's whereabouts that she may naught she considered herself to be her mothers favourite. 

“No I’m unaware as you Olivia “ said she Lady Viviane, she decided to get away from her sister, her father had been making arrangements to find her mother informing all of their persons he would be contacting a private investigator surrounding their mother's disappearance. Lady Viviane had sentiments for traveling the new world yet some of Europe she thoughtmayhap, she will call off this betrothal towards Lord Dalston Northcliffe , he did naught have affections for her person, it had been clear since all he’d expressed he never would .

        Viviane could never be sure of his double temperament towards her person one moment he was the chivalrous gentleman the next moment he was crude with all his rakish tendencies. She decided to practice her needlework too deter her reflections away from Dalston she couldn’t help but recall strong arms lifting her person out of the carriage carrying her person close she dissuaded this idea yet , she pondered she hadn’t recalled getting out of the carriage the night afire..Her betrothed carried her person she was bemused why would he do such a thing, if he disliked her so, she thought placing her needlework down this confounded her person he Lord Dalston Northcliffe, was difficult to decipher. (2) 

Lord Dalston Northcliffe, found himself approaching by his carriage on Wensdor, the curvy Viviane laced his thoughts he could naught rid himself of his betrothed from his mind he himself thanking his coachman whilst advising him stay with the coach “I shan't be long”. As he proceeded towards Windsorthe Belekane residence he thought back to the night afore he found it very unexpected of the Governess disappearance.

A butler allowed him entrance he stated his purpose whilst the butler leads him towards the sitting room, before going off to retrieve Lady Viviane, person he found himself after all taking a scone from a maid who’d offered his person tea and scones formally he’d wondered what was taking Lady Viviane, a person so long “Was naught Lady Viviane, informed of his arrival? He spoke such towards a frightened maid who’d offered apologizes the maid scurried off to locate Lady Viviane.

He was naught one of patience he decided since the servants were most incompetent he’d go fetch his betrothed himself… Viviane either ignored the fact of his arrival or she knew naught, of his accompany he scampered off quite furious he would inform her regardless he was her betrothed he was naught one that should be kept waiting he moved past the servants who were scurrying to get their chores done as their gazes met his own they quickly reverted their glances back quickly back to their tasks. (3)