Chivalry .VI.

Chivalry  .VI.

“You cannot have a proud and chivalrous spirit if your conduct is mean and paltry; for whatever a man's actions are, such must be his spirit.”

-Demosthenes

Lady Olivia eyes skimmed the Ballroom others round her and Lord Estmund Northcliffe were waltzing with their partners about or heavily socializing she spotted numerous women about the ton fanning themselves whispering to one another observing her whilst Lord Estmund Northcliffe, which made her feel somewhat anxious.

 She’d ignored their maddened star's turning her attentions she spotted her father Langford Belakane who was engaging in conversation with the Baroness Isadore Northcliffe who was wearing a soft pastel green gown the Baroness Isadore placed her hand on her father's shoulder she couldn’t make out words exchanged between them only Baroness Isadore . Moving closer to that of her Fathers person from the distance between them the look she saw pass between the Baroness and father were expressed of surprise on that of her fathers face “Where was her Mother?” she thought. Being lead further by Lord Estmund Northcliffe in the Ballroom. (1)

Lord Estmud Northcliffe insisted on having another waltz round the Ballroom with her person she’d only agreed to one last waltz before heading off to look for Lady Jane Whilst Lady Victoria.

  “I have a suspicion Lord Estmund , you do not wish other gentleman of the ton to have a waltz with me?” she looked up where his face met her own those sterling silver gray eyes were filled of mischief she thought absent-mindedly she thought Estmund Northcliffe was most handsome she could see the crease formed a top his forehead .

He held her closer to his own person discounting her question she could feel with each more step whilst another close. Which had been bringing upon flutters within the depths of her stomach making her feel aloof she’d not felt before being this close to Lord Estmund Northcliffe, the person she decided to address her question he’d disregarded earlier

“This must be true!” “My theory you have not disagreed?” said Lady Olivia rather imploringly. She stepped back at ease to break physical contact from  "Lord Estmund".

 Northclife she wished not to have any affection towards Lord Estmund Northcliffe her only affections towards that of Lord Dalston Northcliffe. (2)

"Your theory indeed is quite factual.. I intend to court you Lady Olivia “ said he Lord Esrmund Northcliffe “I have already spoken to Lord Langford Belakane he has agreed he was most appeased, I shall cut your Lady Olivia Belakane.” “I’ve felt affections towards from the first moment I saw you Lady Olivia with mother Baroness Isadore Northcliffe."“Father Edwin Estmund whilst my elder brother Lord Dalston Northcliffe brother attended tea in the drawing room all those years ago, “ You’ve grown into fine a woman I’m a man of two and five I’ve waited seasons to court you I’ve been always promised to court your person.”