Chivalry .VIII.

Chivalry .VIII.      

    Lord Dalston Northcliffe, considerations were plagued with crying off his and Lady Vivienne engagement he felt nothing towards her person she wasn’t plain in appearance quite too bold in her sentiments for his tastes.  He was to be escorting her person along to-night evening opera soiree.     

      His young brother Estmund most previous engagements of kidnapping his betrothed Lady Olivia, had led Dalston to make amends while taking full responsibilities for setting an end to an impending scandal. He sent word to the Belekane  Estate of the Lady Olivia, whereabouts he’d informed the Belakane’s in a detailed brief letter that Lady Olivia will, be joining me Lord Dalston Northcliffe whilst Lord Estmund Northcliffe, attendance whilst in this evening opera. 

Lady Olivia in the company of her betrothed at the Northcliffe’s Manor rather taken with her betrothed he expressed the falseness in the letter. He handed the letter to his footmen “hurry with due haste … do not let this letter be lost!” said he Lord Dalston Northcliffe. His father Edwin Northcliffe had permitted her stay giving her own room whilst luxuries in seeing England pours showers had not let up the previous days past to his own displeasure whilst his mother the Baroness Isadore Northcliffe silently rather vexed.     

       He had to be in the company of that chit! His own betrothed sister soon to become his sister-in-law who threw her person his direction every exception making flirtatious most inappropriate advancements when Estmund was not near. (1)       

           “Lord Dalston, there you are, “I’ve been searching for you! “ Spoke she Lady Olivia purred seductively whilst advancing towards Lord Dalston Northcliffe,the person she could not read the masked expressions his fine features hinted none.          

        “You are my rescuer TIS .. Is sad indeed. "I'm to become married to Lord Estmund Northcliffe, don’t you believe it so?” said she Lady Olivia she’d grown accustomed to his silent ways he had not reacted towards her many advances.          

           “I’m not in the mood for your schemes Lady Olivia. “You must know the only man who has affections for you is Estmund Northcliffe, Not I”..”I only acted out of logic I.. harbour no affections towards your Person.”Do you understand?” said he Lord Dalston crossly shoving her petite hands away from his shoulders.

    One tear had formed along the Lady Olivia face she refused to believe his words whilst refused to shed another tear as she knew that he did not harbor any affections T’wards Lady Vivianne person they of course were an unfit match she thought sensibly she watched as he left the sitting room she’d soon follow after Dalston making him see reason. (2)  

       “I cannot believe Lady Olivia would have us in search of her person whilst to believe she was abducted from the estate for numerous days" said she Lady Emma most displeased.

        "I’m most glad she’d been found at the Northcliffe’s, I believe it is a grand idea she’s spending time with her betrothed our family fortune will double" said her most splendidly Governess Amelia clapping her hands.

        They were all seated in the drawing room when the letter had been hurriedly delivered whilst brought in by their footmen ushered towards Governor Langford Belakane , person both women were engaging themselves in musical pursuits. Lady Emma chose her musical pursuits for the afternoon the Violin whilst Lady Vivianne played alongside her beloved Pianoforte she began to play more dramatically on her pianoforte.       

        Lady Vivianne was not surprizedd in the least at her sister's conduct. She was most anxious to spend even more time with her betrothed this evening least Lady Emma would act as a Chaperon along side her person at tonight’s opera she’d detested opera she was uncertain why her betrothed decided on this soiree.