Chivalry XVIII

Chivarly XVIII 

 "Nevertheless , I'm happy youv'e returned from your.. travels mother" spoke Vivianne , everyone was in a bit of a shock this unexpected return of her mother she wasn't expected to see her anytime soon or possibly ever . 

A sharp stillness filled the air of church everyone's eyes looked on the Belekane although as swift as their eyes came upon Lady Amelia's they'd abruptly turned.

"How great is the word of God!" spoke Olivia delighted she had felt refreshed and renewed her hand clasped in her husband Estmund. She seemed not to unnerve by her mother's appearance she appeared somewhat tan wellgroomed, 

"Have you not missed me Olivia , your eldest sister has acknowledged me yet you have not spared a word toward my company" Lady Amelia implied.

"You've been absent a lot has gone about" implied Estmund.

 "We are all here together again my family" Govenor Belekane had been aware all ears had been toward , towards them so he signaled that they should suggest this in the privacy of their couch.

"You've gotten married Olivia " Amelia took her daughter's left hand stunned yet surprised life seem to move on without her she hadn't expected this to be. "Are you married also?' she turned towards her eldest Vivianne and Dalston.

"We are not" suggested Dalston after so many moments of silence his Beirutstares out the carriage window onwards obviously lost from the realitieswhich surround her. 

"Oh" was all Amelia had stated before turning her attentions to Olivia and Estmund, "Tell me all regarding your wedding ?' Lady Amelia said a bit amazed. 

"We married private mother , we had informed the others weeks earlier before your arrival" said Lady Olivia steadying herself when shed felt the carriage jolt.

"You let them Langston!" said she Lady Amelia is quite upset she hadn't been informed or about .

"You were absent" was all Sir Langston had spoken he'd been quietly dealing with his his frustrations along with how he'd felt with his wife's departure.

"Why have you returned?' said he Dalston precisely he knew that love never left if one loved deep he was curious with his soon to be mother in law Lady Amelia.

"I see you look at me questionably Dalston, My activities are known of your own" said She Lady Amelia

"Stand away from my son you!- replied Lady Isadora