Chivalry XX.

Chivalry XX.

"I declare we shall write a play"! Spoke Olivia

"You jest , I'm sure " replied Dalston detesting the idea the more. It had been a rather hot day in London so hot , if he'd had known about his sister -in-laws idea for a playwright had disagreed to the afternoon walk they'd made it routine these last few weeks to go on. He would have her shipped away .

"Not have I , Brother-in law Olivia smiled innocently for she had thought it to be the most fantastic of all ideas she could feel her husband gaze on her person she'd known he'd not be eager or disagree so she'd ignored all protests from both her Husband Estmund and her brother -in-law Lord Dalston.

"I think it's a fine idea! "To pass the day on all the more.. it is too heated to walk, about the estate at this time a few miles away ,"I declare we shall stay near the shaded tree till the sun has lessened ." Replied Lady Vivianne

"Two votes protest against your playwright" replied Dalston exuberantly.

"There are two of us as well " spoke Lady Vivianne Belekane and Lady Olvia Northcliffe.

"Mr Dalston are you a terrible Thespian?' chimed in the Viscount Harry his voice leading him before he had made his way further up the mount to join the party.

"What a surprise ?' Replied Olive " although I'm gallant youv'e joined myselfand Vivianne plight to commence one Shakespeare plays three votes have out numbered your two I'd have to say my "Dearest Husband" her giving her husband a tender glance.

"What bring's your person on top of our mount?' Dalston had been taken guard as he had monitored the Viscounts unwavering glances whilst persistent compliments toward's his birth Lady Vivianne's person .

"Vivanne hasn't answered any of my insistent calls I have sought out to find her" replied Harry stiffly towards Dalston before turning his attentions amongst Vivanne once more.

"Have you not heard at the coming engagement ball Lady Vivianne is engaged and has expected my brother Dalston as the one she will wed in these coming months , have you not so understood this/" spoke Estmund Northcliffe though it had been a rather humid day the sun shone bright he could feel his eldest brother agitation.

Lady Olivia looks to and fro between these parties she had noted the way the way the Viscount had inquired so many inquiries of her sisters engagements in which the previous ball had been held.

 "Pardon my impoliteness , "However I'm engaged to Lord Dalston Northcliffe here for quite a duration have been berated " replied Vivianne firmly hoping this would make Harry depart from her sights she felt an uneasiness about him everyone knew he was the wealthy gentleman of the ton which no one told him no although she had she felt rather delighted. 

"I see".. Replied Harrigton rather vexed however his countenance hadn't shone on the outside.

"Although Mr. Harrignton you may join us in our play A midsummers Night Dream By Wiliam Shakespeare , we have yet to cast the characters-

"I do not think- replied Estmund

"I think it is a fine idea " Olivia was aware although ignoring her husband heated glance she had a plot of her own shed write her cousin Emmeline to come up right away from Essex shed be needed.

All the while has they'd disputed who'd be a great it had later been decided Dalston had been selected as Oberon whilst Vivianne his wife as Tatianna in A Midsummers night Dalston had highly been fond of his and Vivianne position . Dalston would become The king of this particular fairies, Oberon is initially at odds with his wife although Dalston had alternated all together the fairies and being at odds with his wife ultimately all parties had amended their characters to suit each party's personality.

Lysander had been selected for Estmund , Olivia had gladly taken upon the part of Hermia in which she delighted in the fact of amending her party alltogether . The Viscount Harry had selected the role as Theseus.

Each particular party could not agree on the role of plot so particular they decided to disagree all together fashioning an Alternative of Shakespeare A Midsummer dream. Viviane still had felt uneasy with being so close inproximity to the Viscount her birth stayed rather close so he'd ended up comforting her.

**

Later that day Olivia wrote to Emmeline or Emma they call her for shortness to come hastily to London she was needed she handed the letter off to a servant in due haste .

Olivia and her husband  had declared they wouldn't depart on their vacation or move from the Belekane residence until the wedding of Dalston and Vivianne had taken place.

Olivia had taken an interest in reading an adventure novel she supposed much changed when one had been wed she couldn't understand what her eldest sister had seen in reading before she and her husband partook in it before bedtime . 

She'd placed her novel done she had been parched for a glass she glanced over at Estmund had been greatly enamored in the bible she read hers during the morning time.

**

Lady Vivianne had been in the writing room , Crafting a letter to her dearest friend Lady Honoria she'd hope she'd come by for tea she encouraged her so in her letter . Dalston had taken his leave back to the Northcliffe manor she'd confided in her breath she shared only his affections his alone and she'd not be swayed.

 Dalston hadn't agreed he ordered their butler while Vivianne had been in another room in this to not let in the Viscount under any circumstance soon Vivianne had found this out her and Dalston had sorted a row of words. Shefelt she could have handled the situation better though her birth had been accurate shed not let him known this, her birth confided in her person the Viscount would still persuade her although she disregarded this sentiment.