Chapter .III.

Chapter III. Chivalry

"Mother , I cannot see ," why you insist so, that I , play the Piano Forte!" said she Lady Viviane obligingly. They were awaiting Baroness Isadore arrival , her mother suggests she entertain engaging in the pianoforte through melodies from that of her fingers off the keys producing melodies.

"She's an old friend said she Lady Amelia we our entertaining Baroness Isadore", "Viviane , "you will entertain for your musical talents". "

"Word shan't get around that we are distasteful hostesses round that of thetown." said she Lady Ameilia.

"I wish not to be shunned from the ton " said she Lady Amelia.

"Viviane ," my dear you play quite angelic with your fingers." " your sister Olivia .Shall use her vocal talents as your performing the pianoforte . " I shall have tea brought out as we are seated in the drawing room".

 I shall mother", said Lady Olivia cooperatively. Father and many others say" "I have a lovely vocal voice whilst range. "

 "I shan't , embarrass your mother! Said she Lady Olivia rather determinedly. Olivia , leaving the drawing room to that of her own device that of her silhouette of her peach colored petticoat exiting with her personally as her vocals filled the air of the song leaving the drawing room, in which Leaving Lady Amelia and Lady Vivianne to their own entertainments. 

 Lady Olivia practiced her vocal voice throughout the estate sitting rooms to drawing rooms and various other chambers although her vocals were not unlikable somewhat favorable for entertaining once instructed.

 Disrupting the servant's works that were formerly busy at their everyday duties. Olivia , cared not for she felt that of her vocal voice was of more significance. Most of the servants had not noticed her person attentions others scold at her person Lady Olivia seemed not to notice these occurrences.

.Lady Vivianne cared not to practice the pianoforte any longer she'd unquestionably cared not to hear her sister vocal voice repeatedly then customary. Her hands removed themselves from the piano keys.

Viviane could hear her mother Lady Amelia silences her sister Olivia while ushering her in the drawing room hastily.

"What distresses your mother? Said she Lady Vivianne wonderingly. 

"My Lady said he the Butler. " Baroness Isadore , has arrived do you want me to allow her entrance into the drawing room?"

"Yes Please, Do!" Lady Amelia , was apprehensive she felt her self-thinking disconcerting thoughts before shaking the disconcerting conceptions away of the Baroness Isadore Estmund.