Five years later

Madison's POV

"Nathan be nice to your sister." I had yelled from downstairs. He is such a handful. He sure is a mini Ryan. Savannah doesn't take shit from anybody just like me and Ryan. So when they get mad at each other its pretty bad. All of a sudden I hear a loud bang coming from the kids room. GOSH DANG IT. "SORRY!" Ryan yelled. I stopped what I was doing and went upstairs to see the kids in corners on the opposite sides of the room. As for Ryan it looked like he might have fell asleep and he kids drew on him ... again.  "Ryan explain to me why the kids are in the corner and what that noise was." I had said. "They drew ," I had cut him off. " I figured they drew on you is that why their in the corner or is it because the noise they made?" I had asked. "Oh I made the noise when I woke up. I went to the bathroom and saw my face was drawn on and came in here and tripped over their toys that Nathan wasn't sharing. I do have to say though Savannah has a bunch of her stuffed animals that look exactly like this. I don't see what makes this one so special to them." He had said. "Nathan and Savannah come here. You guys will share all of your toys and pick them up for your mommy and daddy so mommy doesn't have to take daddy to the doctor. There is a secret about us. In this family we are all VERY clumsy. Daddy just doesn't watch where he is going all the time. So pick up your toys for us." I had said and they nodded their heads and hugged me and Ryan.

Aiden's POV

"Makenzie baby come here. Come to daddy." I had said chasing my daughter around the house. She hates when she doesn't get to sleep in mine and Emily's bed. I told her we should of made her start sleeping in her bed when she stopped rolling around all the time but Emily doesn't like to listen to me. Well that's why Makenzie is like this. She gets it from her momma. I sit down and watch her run around the house. I give up. "Why is Makenzie not in bed?" Emily had said as she walked in the house. "MOMMY!" Makenzie had yelled excitedly. "Daddy won't let me sleep in your room." Makenzie had said. Emily had sighed and looked at me then back at Makenzie. "Hunny you need to start sleeping in your own room now." Emily had told Makenzie. I grabbed Makenzie and brought her to her room. I kissed her forehead. " When you wake up we will be going to see aunt Madison, uncle Ryan, and your two cousins." I had said. She smiled and went straight to sleep. Well damn that was easy once I was able to get ahold of her. I walked downstairs and saw Emily packing some clothes and some of my clothes. "How long are we gonna be staying there cause I told her we were staying three nights." I had said. " I guess three nights it is." Emily had said and gave me the bag to put in the car. Yep always doing the heavy lifting.

Addison's POV

"We are gonna miss our flight if we don't hurry up." Bryce had said. I rushed downstairs still trying to put my shoe on. "I'm coming. Chill out." I had said. We had got to the airport just as our flight was called. THANK THE LORD! As we were getting on the plane I had realized this is my first time seeing my family in two years. 

*********************************************************************************************

When we got off the plane we headed to Madison and Ryan's place. They had let u stay in their guest room for as long as we were staying here. We arrived and I saw Nathan and Savannah running up to the car. "Hey cuties. How have you guys been. Has mommy and daddy been good?" I had asked joking around. Nathan and Savannah looked at their parents and back at me and nodded. Something is going on that I wanna find out. "Madison what have you and Ryan done to these children." I had asked. She laughed. " They drew on Ryan again." Madison had said as we started packing everything in the house. "Bryce! Addy!" Emily had yelled. She got up and was holding Makenzie. OH MY! This is my first time seeing her in person. "Makenzie hunny, this is your aunt Addison. This is your uncle Bryce." Emily had said to Makenzie. "Hi beautiful." I had said. She waved at me and reached out for me. I took her from Emily and sat down with Bryce and her on the couch and started playing with her. " Guys can you believe how far we have come." Bryce had said. "Ryan used to be crazy over Addison. Ryan always picked a fight with Aiden. We all found out Addison and Emily were related.  Lets not forget that I was the most hated in the group. Look at us now." Bryce had said. "Well I think I had scared you straight back then." Ryan had said laughing. " Well now we all have a small family of our own." Madison had said. " Well not all of us." Emily had said looking at me. "Oh.. well.. about that." I had said. Bryce had smiled and put his hand on my stomach. "Surprise!" He had said.