The Past

Emily's POV

Finally, I am graduating high school. As I was getting ready I was snapped out of my thought when I felt a pair of strong muscular arms wrap around my waist. I smiled. "You know I can't let you wear that sweetheart." Aiden said. I turned around in his arms and frowned. "Well, why can't I wear this?" I asked. " Other guys are going to stare at you." he said. "Oh, I see, you're jealous!" I said and laughed. "I am NOT." he pouted. I smiled and kissed his lips. "I'm not changing." I said and walked him out of the room. I shut the door and started to walk away. "Can I at least have a kiss, I mean kicking me out of your room is just rude." I heard him ask. I laughed and opened the door and kissed him. I closed the door, "I need to change."I said.

Ryan's POV

Emily is graduating. I can't believe it. I remember reading to her at night. I remember her running into my room when it would thunder. Which she still does. The things things that I wish I can forget though is the times she ran to my room crying her eyes out. Just thinking about what happened makes me hate him even more than I do right now. I can't believe he still lives in this pack. I don't understand why she won't let me banish him now that I'm alpha.

-Flashback

-5 years ago

-

"I'm sorry, I won't do it again." I heard Emily say. I knew what was gonna happen next and I couldn't do anything to stop it. If I tried to he would just hurt her even more. I heard Emily start crying and begging for him not to hurt her. Then I heard a slap. Emily ran into my room and I saw her face was red. I was in shock. I grabbed her and held her and calmed her down. "It's ok sis. He's going to have whats coming for him soon." I said and held her in my arms until she fell asleep. I carried her into her room and laid her down and covered her up. I ran down stairs and looked for him. He is getting it tonight. I am so tired of him hitting on Emily. I walked outside and saw none other than our father, the man I was looking for.

-

-

-Flashback over

I'm just glad that she doesn't get hurt anymore by our ... father. God I hate him. I walked up to Emily's room and knocked on the door. "Come in." I heard Emily say. I walked in and she was looking at a scar that she had from him. "Emily."I said. She turned around and i saw she had tears in her eyes. "I can't go to graduation." She said. "Emily, you're going." I said and hugged her. She started crying harder on my shoulder. Nobody knew what she went through when he was 13. Not even Addison or Aiden. "What happened to the dress I got you?" I asked. She looked at me and looked at the dress on the bed. "Aiden doesn't want me to wear it. He says other guys would stare." She said. I looked at it and I grabbed it and held it up to her. Yea he is SO right. "Yea I got the wrong dress. That shows TOO much for my liking. I don't even want Madison wearing this." I said. Ok I know what you're thinking. 'Why do you buy your sister dresses and how do you know so much about it. Well, our mother left us when we were kids. and you already know our father abused Emily. So I grew up taking Emily shopping. I also took Addison shopping when she came over to stay the night with Emily. I looked through Emily's closet and after looking through it I found a dress. God I need to hang out with Aiden more. I showed her the dress and she grabbed and went into the bathroom and changed. She came back out and was smiling. "Thats my sister I know and love." I said and opened my arms and hugged her. "Tell me when you're ready and I'll drive you. No rush though, you have like hours sill." I said and lefther room and went downstairs.