1 year later

Addison's POV

Today is my day. My day to show everybody I'm the happiest girl in the world. I have the one person I don't have to share with anybody. " ADDY! YOU'RE GORGEOUS!" Emily had yelled. Soon after Madison had walked in. "Oh my ... Emily don't tell Ryan but I think I found my side hoe." Madison had said. OH MY I can't believe Madison had just said that. I looked at her in shock. Emily started laughing and had to leave the room. "I'm so telling Ryan what you said later." I had said laughing. " Oh well I guess I have to tell him sometime." We both started laughing. Emily came in after a she calmed down. " This year has been one hell of a year." Emily had said. "AMEN!" Madison and I had said.

Bryce's POV

It seems like just yesterday I found Addison. Now we are getting married. The music started playing and everybody stood up and looked at the door. Emily and Aiden walked out hand in hand. Then followed Madison and Ryan. When I saw Addison I was in awe. This day is life changing. She is officially all mine after today. There is no going back from this. As Addison reached me I grabbed her hand and smiled. " We gather here to unite these two people in marriage. Their decision to marry has not been entered into lightly and today they publicly declare their private devotion to each other. The essence of this commitment is the acceptance of each other in entirely, as lover,companion, and friend. A good and balanced relationship is one in which neither person is overpowered nor absorbed by the other, one in which neither person is possessive of the other, one in which both give their love freely and without jealousy. Marriage, ideally, is sharing of responsibilities, hopes, and dreams. It takes a special effort to grow together, survive hard times, and be loving and unselfish." The priest had said. " Bryce do you promise to love and cherish Addison for as long as you both shall live?" The priest had asked. "I do." I had smiled and said. "Addison do you promise to love and cherish Bryce for as long as you both shall live?" The priest had asked Addison. " I do." She had said." the couple have written vows." The priest had said. "Addison, We have been through so much this past year. I know I have done things. I have caused a lot of pain and stress. This day forward I promise to give you everything I have. I will be your everything. Anything you want you will have. I am here for you for whatever you possibly need. Even if its the smallest thing as killing a spider, or reaching things in high places. No matter what it is. I promise." I had finished. Addison had tears coming to her eyes. " Bryce, I am so glad I found you. Everything we have gone through is worth it to be standing here right now. I couldn't imagine standing here with anybody else other than you. You may not be perfect but everybody has their flaws. Despite both our flaws we both have come to love each other for who we both are. I will always be yours and you will always be mine from and until forever. I love you." Addison had said. "May these rings be blessed as a symbol of your union. As often as either of you look upon these rings, may you not only be reminded of this moment but also of the vows you have made and the strength of your commitment to each other." The priest had said. " Bryce repeat after me, I Bryce promise to love and support you Addison and live each day with kindness, understanding, truth, humor, and passion. With this ring I wed." I repeat what the priest had said and put the ring on Addison's finger. " Addison repeat after me, I Addison promise to love and support you Bryce and live each day with kindness, understanding, truth, humor, and passion, With this ring I wed." Addison had repeated what he said and put the ring on my finger. " I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss your bride. I smiled, grabbed Addison's hands and kissed her.

Madison's POV

I looked at Ryan and smiled. I stood up and got everybody's attention. " I want to say I am very happy for Addison and Bryce. I want t make sure you know this Bryce. You hurt her and I will fuck your face up." I smile as I look at him. " I know this is your day Addison but since everybody is here I hope you don't mind that I say this but... I'm pregnant." I say smiling. I hear everybody screaming. Emily and Addison run up to me and hug me. I then hear Ryan's chair move and I turn around and he is on one knee smiling. " Madison, You are my world. My everything. My whole heart. I don't know what I would do if I didn't meet you. You are my number one. You will be the most wonderful mother and hopefully wife. Will you marry me?" Ryan had said.