Date Night?

Addison's POV

I'm so happy. I found my mate. I got rejected by my mate. I also had my first kiss by my mate. I actually saved my first kiss for this very reason. Everything that has happened was worth the wait. Besides the rejection part. I was brought out of my thoughts by someone knocking on my bedroom door. "Come in!" I yelled. Bryce walked in and kissed my forehead. My eyes widened and I smiled. "BABE!" I yelled. "SWEETHEART!" He yelled as he laughed. I grabbed his hand and pulled him down to sit down on my bed. I laid my head on his shoulder. "What you wanna do?" I asked. "That's actually exactly why I came here." He said. I looked at him confused. "What?" I asked. "Will you go on a date with me tonight?" He asked me. "Yeah, we can go as friends." I said. He looked at me for awhile, confused. "Well, ok then, I'll pick you up at 7." He said scratching the back on his neck still confused. When he walked out of the room I called Emily IMMEDIATELY!

Emily's POV

This week has been crazy. I haven't been able to spend much time with Aiden much. Hopefully I can have today with him. I will only take emergency calls. "Babe." I said. I looked over my shoulder and he had all kinds of movies in his hands. I squealed and jumped up and down in my seat. He put in the first movie and half way through the movie I was already shaking and hiding my face in his chest. He laughed every time I got scared. "TURN IT OFF! TURN IT OFF! TURN IT OFF!" I yelled. Aiden cut the TV off. "Babe, that wasn't even scary." Aiden said laughing. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN 'THAT WASN'T EVEN SCARY'?" I yelled as I jumped up off the couch. Aiden laughed at me and pulled me down onto his lap. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I laid my head on his shoulder. He started kissing my neck. I started giggling. A couple of seconds later my phone went off. I look at the caller ID and its Addy. This HAS to be an emergency because I told her about today.

ADDY- Hey!

EMMY-*laughter* Aiden.. stop,,, stop... *stop laughing* AIDEN!

ADDY- *Laughter* Bad time?

EMMY- Never a bad time for you.

ADDY- I'm going on a date with Bryce....

EMMY- No need to explain *laughter*, I already know...Aiden I'm on the phone with Addy. (Ryan barges in the room)Ryan- AIDEN! GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY SISTER! I DON'T CARE IF YOU'RE HER MATE. Aiden- DAMN! (Ryan cussing at Aiden and hear things getting smashed and people getting hit) I'm coming!

ADDY- Ok! Love you girl!

EMMY- BYE!

I hung up the phone and walked between Aiden and Ryan. "STOP!" I yelled. They looked at me and back at each other. I looked back at Aiden. "Babe, I love you but I think you need to leave for your safety." I said and kissed his cheek. "AND YOU!" I pointed my finger at my brother. "Aiden has kissed me before in front of you. What has changed now?" I asked. He looked at me giving me the 'are you serious' look. "EMILY! YOU'RE IN YOUR ROOM! THE DOOR IS CLOSED! IT COULD LEAD TO MUCH MORE THAN KISSING!" He yelled. "IF IT DID IT WOULDN'T BE YOUR BUSINESS, NOW WOULD IT!" I yelled back. Ryan was about to say something but our mom walked in. "what's all this yelling for?" Our mom asked. "RYAN WAS TRYING TO ABUSE AIDEN!" I yelled and ran out the door and to my car. That's how you get out of that. I arrived at Addy's in 5 minutes. Thats a record time. Addy opened the door when I reached it. She must have been watching for me. " What time is he picking you up?" I asked. "7." She replied. we have 3 hours. I can do this. "Where are you guys going?" I asked. She looked at me and got worried. She picked her phone up and called him. After a couple of minutes, she ended the call. "He said just to dress casual." She said. "Ok, I got this!" I said. I went into her closet and looked at her clothes. " Emmy, I'm getting into the shower." She said and entered her bathroom. I found a peach color crop top, white, ripped, skinny jeans, and sandals with peach colored jewels. " ADDY! I FOUND THE PERFECT OUTFIT!" I yelled. After 15 more minutes went by the came out with her hair still wet. "ADDY! WHY is your hair still wet?" I yelled the first part. She looked at me and freaked out. "DAMN IT ! I KNEW I WAS FORGETTING SOMETHING!" she yelled and dried her hair. She came back out minutes later with her hair dried. I braided her the front parts of her hair and pinned then in the back. Her hair was already wavy. I applied some mascara, little bit of eyeliner, light pink eye shadow, and light pink lipstick. "LOOK!" I yelled, excited and proud of what I had done. She didn't say anything for a few minutes. "EMMY!" She yelled and hugged me. I laughed and handed her her phone. "OH MY.... ITS 7!" She yelled. We ran down the steps and opened the door to none other than Bryce. He wasn't alone though. He had his arms wrapped around another girl's waist and was kissing her. Once he realized the door was open and Addison saw it all he ran after her as she ran back up to her room.

Ryan's POV

I can't believe Emily! UGH! She always does this. I've been in my room for over 2 hours. My phone started ringing. I looked at the caller ID. It was Emily. Oh shes gonna get a mouth full.

Ryan- EMILY! YOU ALWAYS DO THIS!

Emily-I'm sorry! I'll explain later! You hate Bryce right?

Ryan- Yeah, but what does... WHAT DID HE DO NOW!? WAIT I DON'T HAVE TO KNOW. WHERE IS HE AT!

Emily- He's up stairs with Addy.

Ryan- YOU LET HIM UPSTAIRS IN HER ROOM!?

Emily- NO I DID NOT! HE RAN IN AND CHASED AFTER HER!

I was already there so I hung up the phone. "EMILY WHAT THE HELL!?" I yelled. "He was to quick." She said. "What did he do?!" I said trying to be calm. Emily put her hands on my shoulders. "Ryan, He has his arms wrapped around another girl and he was kissing her." She said pointing to a girl. I didn't say anything else. I didn't need to hear anything else either. I turned around and looked at the girl and growled. "GO!" I yelled using my alpha voice. I ran up stair after making sure the girl left. I barged into Addy's room and saw her crying on her bed and Bryce trying to talk to her. She looked at me and ran to me and hugged me. "Go down stairs with Emily." I said calmly to her. She did as I told her and closed the door behind her. "Ryan, man, bro, come on. You don't need to do this. WE don't need to do this." He said. " You're right we don't need to do this." I said. He looked relieved and started walking to the door. " BUT I DO!" I yelled and punched him in the gut. I could see his wolf trying to come out. I grabbed him by the neck and pinned him up against the wall. I laughed. "You really think your gonna win?!" I said laughing. "I'm the future alpha of this pack." I said. "Oh and did you know that when you reject your mate you can get a punishment. Either I can make the punishment or your mate can. Plus of you cheat on your mate there is a punishment. Let's go back to memory lane shall we?" I said as growled at him. " You rejected Addison for her not to hurt. Strange thing though," I said scratching my head with my hand I wasn't using at the moment. "You just hurt her, and you hurt her by cheating on her. You would be death if I was choosing your punishments." I said. I set him back down the the ground. "Anything you wanna say?" I asked. He shook his head no. That made me furious. That means he has no explanation. Nobody should have to explain though. The fact that he isn't even trying though is the problem. I picked him back up and punched him and I knew I broke his nose. I threw him across the room and he hit the door. He got straight up and ran outside to his car and drove off. I ran down stairs and Emily ran to me and hugged me. I hugged her back. "I'm sorry about yelling at Aiden and you. I know you have it good. You don't have to worry about something like this happening." I apologized. " It's ok. I actually like having a protective older brother. It makes me feel safe." Em said and hugged me again. I hugged her back and kissed her the top of her head and walked over to Addison. I sat down by her and hugged her. "You will tell me next time he comes around so next time I'll just drive down here with Emily." I said. She laughed a little and nodded her head and hugged me. Emily sat down on on the other said of Addison and hugged her from behind. We all stayed like this until eventually we all fell asleep,