Baby Reveal

Ryan's POV

It's been a week since I proposed and a month since we started getting everything our child's bedroom ready. We turned Emily's room into the nursery. Today we get to find out what we are having. The only thing that sucks about being wife a pregnant wife is dealing with her being so needy and hormonal. " RYAN IF YOU DON'T GER YOUR ASS DOWN HERE AND IN THAT CAR I'M NOT GONNA BE A HAPPY MADISON ANYMORE!" Madison yelled. I hurried up downstairs and got in the car and started driving to the doctors office. When we arrived we were called straight into the doctors room. " Hi Madison, Hi Ryan. I think you guys are ready to find out what your baby is." The doctor had said. "Madison lift up your shirt. " The doctor had continued. "You may feel something cold on your stomach." He had said. We were all three looking at the screen and all i saw was black and white. What the fuck is this shit. "Doctor I think it's broken." I had said. Madison looked at me and laughed. "You are so stupid." She laughed. "That's the inside of my stomach." Madison had continued. "What crawled up your ass and died?" I had asked. Immediately i regretted saying saying that. Madison looked at me like she was ready to kill me. The doctor looked at us and started laughing. "Well there is your baby." The doctor had said grabbing our attention. I looked at the screen closer. "I'm no doctor but what is that beside my baby?" I had asked. The doctor looked at me and then looked at the screen again. "Congratulations you are having twins!" The doctor had said. I was in shock. OH FUCK! " AWE I CAN'T WAIT TO MEET MY BABIES!" Madison had said. I smile even though I know twins would be hard to handle but I will love and care for them as much as I love and care for their momma and my soon to be wife.

Madison's POV

I have been such an ass to Ryan but I know he loves me. When the doctor said we were having twins I was so excited. I am bringing 2 bundles of joy to the world. "We were also told we could figure out what the gender... genders are." I had said. "Oh yeah." The doctor had said. He pointed to the first baby. " That one is a girl. That one is a boy." The doctor had said. I saw Ryan jump up and smile. I haven't seen him this happy since the day he proposed. I still haven't gave him an answer yet but I'm pretty sure he knows. I love him but his ego gets the best of him sometimes. "Sweetheart." Ryan had said grabbing my attention. I look at him. " Yes." I say smiling up at him. "I love you." Ryan had said. "I love you too." I had said. The doctor walked out of the room and left us here. " What do you think about Savannah Elizabeth?" Ryan had asked. " That's cute. What about Nathan Tyler?" I had asked. " I can't wait to meet our children." Ryan had said.