Mate!?

Addison's POV

The bell rang and I rushed out of class. I didn't know what to do. I got to my locker and got my stuff for next class and when I shut my locker there stood Bryce. The school player. My mate. I wanted so bad to believe he wasn't what I knew he was. It would make this so much better. We stared at each other for a while in silence. Finally he broke the silence, "No, NO, NO! This can't be right.!" Bryce said as he started to walk away. "Bryce!" I yelled and he stopped right where he was and turned around. "Why is it so hard to believe that you're my mate?" I asked confused and upset. "I wanted to find my mate. I just didn't think it would be this soon. I also didn't think it would be YOU out of everybody else." He said. Well that hurt. It hurt a lot. " Wow, that really hurt." I said. He was staring at me for a couple of seconds. It looked like he was thinking about something. OH GOD! NO! NO! " I, Bryce Williams reject you, Addison Marie as my mate." He said and walked away. I felt my heart shatter. I have never felt anything like this before. It was horrible. I texted Emily and told her I wasn't going to be in any of my other classes. She texted back and told me to meet her in the front office to check out. She said we were going to her house.

-

-

-

When we arrived at Emily's house I walked into her living room and saw Emily's big brother, Ryan. I sat down on  the couch next to him and Emily sat next to me. "WHY AREN'T YOU TWO IN SCHOOL!" Ryan yelled. "Shut up Ryan! Mind your own damn business!" Emily yelled. "Emily!" He yelled sounding shocked. "Thats my name don't wear it out." She said. I looked at them in amazement. I actually forgot why we left school. Then I remembered. I burst into tears. "Emily looked at me and then looked back at Ryan. "See what you did!" She yelled. "Damn EM!" He yelled. He got up and started to walk out the room. " I found my mate today." I sobbed. Emily smiled. Ryan shot right back over to the couch. "What did he do? Who is the guy?" He demanded. "What makes you think he did something?" Emily and I said in unison. "Why else would you be crying over finding your--- HE REJECTED YOU!" Ryan said. Emily looked at me and I looked at her and sobbed even more. Ryan was pacing the living room floor. His hands were balled up into fists. I could see his knuckles turn white. He was always protective over me and Emily. After a few minutes he stopped pacing and looked at me straight in the eyes. "Who. Is. He?" He asked very slowly and tried to be calm about it. I looked at him then at Emily. Emily nodded her head saying that i should tell him. "Bryce, Bryce Williams." I said and looked down. Emily looked at me and looked at Ryan. "This is a whole other story now." She said as she got up and pulled her phone out. Ryan stood there. I could see he had mixed emotion right now. I was brought out of my thoughts when Emily walked towards me and shook me. "Addy, I called Aiden he's on his way. We are ALL going to Bryce's house NOW!" Emily said. I didn't know what to say. I didn't want to go but I did at the same time.

_

_

_

We arrived in front of Bryce's house. I stayed in the car while Aiden, Ryan, and Emily all barged into his house. After a few minutes I started hearing screaming and then they all came outside. Aiden was holding Bryce on one side and Ryan was holding Bryce on the other side. Emily was taking video of everything. I couldn't help but laugh. I got a little mad too. I mean he was my mate, rejected or not I still have feeling for him. "WHAT THE FUCK!" I heard Bryce yell. "SHUT UP!" Ryan said as he through him in the back seat beside me and Ryan took off. It was silent for  few seconds. "WHAT IS GOING ON?!" Bryce yelled. "WHY DID YOU REJECT ADDISON?" Aiden yelled. Bryce's eyes got big and he looked down. After a couple minutes he looked at me. "I didn't want to! I HAD to." He said and looked away. "Bryce, you did it for some reason. Why did you? Why did you have to?" Emily asked. " I'm the player of the school. Everybody thinks things about me.Some people think bad things. Some people think good things. It really depends on the kind of person you are." Bryce said. We stared at him waiting for him to continue. "Well, I didn't want people to say bad things about Addison. OK! THERE I SAID IT!" He yelled the last part. I was shocked. I looked at him. " Bryce. YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO REJECT ME FOR SOMETHING LIKE THAT! EVEN IF PEOPLE DID SAY THINGS LIKE THAT I KNOW YOU WOULD BE THERE! OH I MEAN YOU AREN'T SUPPOSE TO REJECT YOUR MATE IN THE FIRST PLACE." I yelled. Man that felt good to get off my chest. Ryan, Aiden, Emily, and Bryce all were staring at me. "WHAT!? RYAN KEEP DRIVING!" I yelled. "Who died and claimed your ass as queen." Ryan mumbled to himself. Thanks to werewolf hearing I could hear it. " I heard that!" I said. He smiled and gave me a thumbs up.

When we arrived at Emily and Ryan's house we all got out of the car and everybody walked into the house. As I was about to walk in I felt a familiar set of arms wrap around my waist and pull me out of the door way. I was turned around and face to face with none other than Bryce. "You're right. I had no right to reject you. I should've just accepted you. If people wanna say things, let them. God help me, if they do I won't be able to hold myself back." Bryce was babbling. I smiled. "Bryce? Are you saying what I think you're saying?" I asked. " I, Bryce Williams accept, Addison Marie as my mate." He said and I smiled. "I can't believe this! I can't believe this! I can't---" I was cut off when Bryce pulled me closer and kissed me.