sʏᴍᴘʜᴏɴʏ

sʏᴍᴘʜᴏɴʏ - ᴢᴀʀᴀ ʟᴀʀssᴏɴ

ᴡɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴛɪɢʜᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴏᴛ ʟᴇᴛ ɢᴏ?

It's been six months, the best six months of my life with him. He was so loving and caring. I adored him.

Blake and Ryleigh on the other hand, are 'somewhat together, it's fucking complicated'. They've been talking for six months, day after day, I'm assuming Blake never asked the question, he's probably going to ask her in a week since we're touring the US and Canada, Toronto being the last show we are playing.

I was hype to meet Rye, Blake always talked about her, and was always laughing when he would. She seemed fun to be around, and I saw she made Blake happy.

"How many days are we spending in Toronto?" Blake asked Ben as we were packing our things.

"Four days, three nights. The show is on day three, so don't do anything for Toronto to kick us out the first two okay you children?"

"Yeah." Reece laughed. He walked over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist from behind, and God I loved it when he did that. He did it pretty often and would always kiss the back of my neck, and wow I loved him. "Love you little bubbles." He smiled against my neck. Even after six months, the nicknames still stuck with us, I still called him cuddles and he still called me bubbles.

"Cuddles." I smiled putting my hand over his. "Excited to go to Toronto?" I smiled stuffing a shirt in the little spot I had left in my suitcase.

"Oh yeah, can't wait for Niagara falls."

"I can't wait to hug Ryleigh!" Blake yelled jumping onto the bed. "She's 5"5 so she's so small." He laughed taking his phone out.

"Are you two together?" Reece asked sitting down next to him.

"I don't know, we've never really asked the question, we're always flirting though, and I don't know what we are."

"Are you going to ask her?" I smiled.

"Probably, but it's gonna be weird going back to England without her and just, alone." He sighed. "Spending four straight days with her then being alone again for an undetermined period of time. But I'd work it out with her." He smiled again, probably texting her.

"I believe in... Rylake?" Reece laughed.

"Blyleigh?" He laughed in response.

"Fuck it, I believe in Ryleigh and Blake, that's my ship." Reece giggled.

"I believe in Greece, ship is amazing." Blake smiled looking to us. I looked to Reece, grinning a little as his little dimples appeared.

"Hell yeah it is." Reece smiled standing up to give me a hug.

"Boys let's go stop sharing cooties." Ben laughed from the door frame.

"Okay!" Reece laughed kissing me again before taking his suit case off the bed and walking out. I took my suitcase pulling Blake as he smiled standing up, putting his phone back in his pocket as he took his suitcase.

The road from Calgary to Toronto was terribly long, but it was fun cuddling Reece the whole way there, falling asleep next to him in the motel since we had to stop at some point, then recuddling him for the second part of the trip, stopping again, and final part of the trip, cuddling him again and again, We left early in the morning to arrive there around noon.

"We're almost there!" Blake yelled seeing the sign for Toronto. "I'm calling Rye." He went on snapchat and they had a streak going on, 187 days, I don't even have a streak with Blake that's unfair. He pressed her name and video called. "Ryleigh!" He yelled as it seemed like she just woke up.