ᴅɪᴇ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ

ᴅɪᴇ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ - ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴇᴇᴋɴᴅ

ɪ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ғɪɴᴅ ʀᴇᴀsᴏɴ ᴛᴏ ᴘᴜʟʟ ᴜs ᴀᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴀɪɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴏʀᴋɪɴ' 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴘᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴛʜ ɪᴛ

-

- George, it's not you that's bad or wrong in this. She didn't deserve you. I said holding him.

- Why?!  Where did I fuck up? Was I not en— he started moving from my chest to look at me, the tears rolling down his cheeks.

— No please don't get that in your head George. You did absolutely everything for her and all she did was take you for granted. I interrupted bringing my hands to his cheeks wiping his tears with my thumbs. He stared back at me so confused. He sighed in response as I pulled him into a hug.

- I love you. I hesitantly said, kissing his forehead. He didn't question that, which I'm somehow glad he didn't.

- I'm sorry. He sniffs.

- For? I question looking down at him as he looked back, our faces were inches from each other, I wanted to kiss him so bad.

- For even saying I'd pick her over you. You're my best friend. And I wouldn't trade you for the world.

And bam. Moment ruined as I get thrown into the friendzone, I'm locked in there. Nice going Reece, nice going.

- Yeah, I'm you're b-bestfriend. Nothing more nothing less.

- Love you bro. He said hugging me tightly.

COME ON NOT THE BROZONE THATS EVEN WORST.

- I love you more. Which I meant.

He smiled hugging me again. We walked back to the diner, holding hands. I looked to Blake as he lifted his brow noticing our hands.

- Where'd Karen go? George asked sitting down, breaking our contact.

- She left to see you, but I'm assuming she didn't find you.

- I don't care, I'm done with her.

- You say that all the time, but G, you're the worst when it comes to love.

- I know, I'll try my best without her.

- I can help you move on, I know someone. Blake grins looking to me.

I shaked my head slightly.

- Who's this? George smiles leaning in.

- Oh, someone you'd love. Green eyes, blond hair, pretty face, Has dimples too — at this point, I was mad at him. I kicked his leg violently as George looked to me.

- You know who's he's describing?

- Kinda.

- Dimples are my weakness. He chuckled, blushing, looking back to me. My heart just beat right out of my chest. That look he gave me while saying that.

- So who is she Blakey? George smirked looking back at Blake.

- Well. Blake sighed looking to me.

- There you are. Karen said walking to our table.

- K-Karen please leave. George stuttered looking up at her.

- I'm not leaving you, not for Blake, not for anyone. I love you Ge—

- Back the fuck up. I shamelessly said to her.