ᴄʜᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ

ᴄʜᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ - ᴛʜᴇ ᴠᴀᴍᴘs

ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ, ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ᴇɴᴅ ᴜᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ᴀʟʟ

I stormed out of the building, frustrated with George and his little witch.

I was so mad he actually said he would pick her over me and Blake.

He would pick a manipulative crazy bitch over his best friends.

I was hurt George was so spelled by her.

The major difference between me and Karen, was that I loved him.

I loved him. His sense of humour. His little laugh. His kind heart. His voice when he sings and even when he isn't singing, I wanted to hear him talk all day. The way he cuddled, the way he would intertwine his fingers with mine when he sensed I was nervous.

But all of that stopped happening since Karen.

George doesn't laugh as often as he did. He doesn't talk much. He sings, but he doesn't sing randomly like he used to. He doesn't cuddle anymore, doesn't take my hand to calm me down even when he knows I'm nervous... He isn't George. And it's her fault.

Karen, she didn't love George. She loved the attention he gave her, and the attention she was getting from brainwashed fans. She loved the money he wasted on her. She most definitely loved the sex I bet it's amazing. The fame. That's all she loved.

I called Blake, hoping he might help in any way.

- Hey Blakey, can you please come meet me at the breakfast diner? I need you.

- What's the matter?

- George is being a fucking idiot. I said letting out a little cry as a tear rolled down my cheek.

- Is it about the drama that happened on the pictures?

- Kinda, but still B, please.

- Fine I'll be right there, just stay calm Reecey boy, you'll be okay. I felt his sweet grin through the phone as I hung up.

Blake's voice was calming, through phone or not, his voice was always something I loved. It was so melodic and calm.

I walked back inside, taking the seat next to George as he stared at me confusingly.

- I thought you were leaving. Karen said looking to me. I rolled my eyes in response. I took my phone out, patiently waiting for Blake to arrive and help in any way.

A half hour later, after me being ignored and insulted by both, insults were only from her obviously, but George was ignoring my presence as much as she was, Blake finally joined us, taking the seat next to Karen as she stared at him lovingly. Why don't you look at your BOYFRIEND that way?

- Hey Blakey. She smiled leaning her head on his shoulder as he took his sweater off.

- Hi. He answered looking to me.

- So George, I have something to ask you. I said looking to him as he looked back. He smiled lightly, looking into my eyes while I was lowkey dying inside.

- And what is that? He questioned leaning in a little, laying his elbows on the table.

- Why don't you tell Blake what you told me?

- W-What do you mean? He studdered looking outside.

- You know exactly what I mean. I stroke back.

- G? Blake asked looking to him.

- I didn't say any—

— He would pick witchy Karen over us. I said looking to her.

Blake chuckled, but I could feel he was hurt about it too.

- You would huh? Blake asked looking to George, then glancing at Karen, who's eyes were already focused on him.

- Why would you guys make me pick in the first place? You guys are my best friends, you both should just want my happiness and I'm fucking happy with Karen, why can't you just accept that?

- Yeah, we are your best friends. But when you being mistreated that way, we also need to step in there. I said lightly glancing at him.

- I'm not being mistreated! George shouted a little louder than he expected as a lot of head turned to us.

- George don't shout. I said looking to him.

- Karen loves me.

- That's why she's been staring at Blake for a full five minutes. She'd drop you for Blake any day. Am I right Karen? I said looking to her.

- W-What? She asked coming back to reality.

- See?! Dumb bitch was so focused on Blake she didn't even hear a word I said.

- I was not.

- What did I say? — Exactly you can't repeat a word I said.

- I don't care what you said cause all you do is talk shit about me.

- I wasn't even talking about you! I was talking about how you're using George, and how you'd drop him for Blake any day. If you had the chance you would. I was furious, because I knew I was right.

- I mean, if I had the chance. She smirked looking to the ground. I looked to George, as I knew he finally heard the truth.

George slammed his fist on the table storming out, crying loudly. I looked to Karen as she looked up to me with a smirk..

- Fucking slut. I said before standing up following George.

I sped out, catching up to him, taking him in my arms as he wrapped his arms around my waist, his head buried in my chest. I brought his chin up a little as he was sobbing.

- George I —

— Why doesn't she love me Reece? He said putting his face back on my chest.

I was as broken as he was.

I am crying bye
- Jess