ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ

ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ - ᴄʜᴀʀʟɪᴇ ᴘᴜᴛʜ

ʏᴏᴜ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ. ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴊᴜsᴛ ʜᴀᴛᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴏғ ᴍᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ɴᴇᴡ

I smiled waking up from the little nap with Reece, he smiled as he noticed I was awake. "Wakey wakey sunshine." He smirked putting his lips on mine. I put my hand on his cheek, smiling against the kiss.

"I'm going to go for a little coffee run, you stay here and watch our son." I chuckled as Blake walked out. "Want anything B?" I asked.

"No I'm fine." He smiled biting into his apple.

"How's things with Ryleigh going? Is she still answering?"

"Oh yeah she's great, she's funny, a little mean but she says sorry usually after, she's pretty sarcastic."

"Where's she from?" Reece asked sitting up.

"Canada, she's a Canadian."

"Fascinating" Reece laughed sarcastically rolling his eyes.

"Shut up." Blake chuckled smiling to his phone as he started typing again. "She's really cute too, she makes more typos than you do damn." He laughed looking to me.

"I'm hard to beat." I laugh standing up. "See you boys in a few." I smiled leaning in to give Reece a little peck before turning around walking to the door.

"Love you." Reece said quickly as I smiled blowing him a kiss as I opened the door walking out.

I got to the lobby walking a few streets down to the Starbucks, it being filled with people as I walked behind the line.

"Coffee run sweetheart?" Karen's voice said from behind me.

"Did you fucking follow me here?"

"No, I was coming to get a coffee just like you were."

"Oh at the exact same time and everything. Okay Kernel." I rolled my eyes turning around.

"What a coincidence, right?"

"No Kernel more like "what-a-fucking-stalker"

"Stop calling me Kernel."

"Fuck you."

"Go ahead." She chuckled.

"The only thing I'll fuck is your fuck face, as in I'll fucking punch you if you don't leave me alone. It's becoming quite out of hand you following me and stalking me everywhere, quite psychotically."

"George I just, I love you and I want to regain myself."

"And stalking me after I told you to fuck off is your idea of 'regaining' yourself?"

"Im—"

"— even if, I don't want you back. I have Reece, I'm happy with him."

"You were happier with me."

"What do you know about happiness when all you do is make others miserable?"

"George I love you."

"No you don't. You love the attention I gave gave you, and the fans. The money wasted on you, and what about all the times you hurt me? Why would I want to go back to that when Reece wouldn't do anything in that genre. And all the broken promises."

"I have broken many—"

"— clearly you get it from your parents, they broke something too that's why sadly you're here."