ɪʟʟᴜsɪᴏɴ

ɪʟʟᴜsɪᴏɴ - Cʜᴀsᴇ Gᴏᴇʜʀɪɴɢ

ᴡʜʏ ɪs ɪᴛ ʜᴀʀᴅ ᴛᴏ sᴇᴇ

ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʟᴀɪɴ ʀᴇᴀʟɪᴛʏ

ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ɪs ғᴏᴄᴜsᴇᴅ ᴏɴ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ

I smile to George as I woke up. I slept next to Blake, but in front of George.

The fact there was two beds in the hotel room, We often had to sleep together. But since George fell for Witchy Karen, he's been sleeping alone, and I've been sleeping next to Blake.

I missed sleeping next to him.
Playfighting.
Pillow fights.
Cuddling.
All of that.

We used to play King of The bed. We would fight and push each other and the last one on the bed was the king.

I would often win, but sometimes I would let him push me off the bed for the fun of it.

Whoever would win, Big spoons. The times I let him win, was fun. Since he's so much smaller than me, him big spooning is like a back pack.

But ever since Karen walked into his life, Nothing. We would sometimes pillow fight, bit it wasn't the same. It wasn't just me and George, It was all three.

I didn't really like Karen, didn't like her then, don't like her now, won't like her tomorrow nor in five years.

She had this crappy personality, and this bitchy face you just want to punch.

She was really using George, using him for money, sex, fame and attention. It made me mad.

I pushed the blankets onto Blake and stood up walking to the kitchen. I poured myself some juice and walked to the couch. My phone turned on seeing Blake's name.

You up?

Dude your down the hallway from me.

I just wanted to see if you're awake douchbag xD

Well I clearly ain't in the bed with you so yeah I am up.

Kk :)

I turned my phone back off turning the tv on. Spongebob was playing so I figured I'd watch that.

The door was opened as I saw witchy karen appear.

- Do you not know how to knock? I asked looking to her. She rolled her eyes and looked to the tv.

- Spongebob? Really? How old are you jeez. She said rudely sitting at the table.

- Excuse me, spongebob is rated G for General. I roll my eyes.

- Whatever, where's George?

- He's sleeping. Let him - Or don't. I started but she was already walking to the room.

- Karen, he's sleeping. I said yanking her arm.

- Not anymore. She said getting out of my grip jumping onto his bed.

George groaned but smiled afterwards.

- Good morning Gorgeous. She isn't all that pretty you idiot. I'm prettier.

- Wanna go out for breakfast? She smiled kissing his nose.