Back together ( Last chapter )

BUTTERCUP PROV .

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP.

Urg my head , its moring already ? What happen to me yesterday ? I shoke my head , turn around seeing what time is it . DAMN ! ITS 7:15!! I'M GOIN TO BE SO FREAKEN LATE !!I quickly  change into my normal clothe and rushly skate to school , i'm only have 5 damn minute . 

BUTCH PROV .

When i get to school , i tell the others what i seen yesterday after that the door suddently open . " YES I MADE IT !!!" BUTTERCUP!! Shes finally came athough her eyes went darker than normal , i think that beacayse of that poison Bardo pour on her , hope shes still okay . I ran toward her and give her a bear hug.She push me away and glare at me " Who the heck are you ?" " WHAT THE ?! I'M YOUR BF !!" yep , i was wrong shes not okay , shes doesn't even know who i am . DAMN THAT ASSHOLE BARDO . " Not any more " a familiar voice appearded behind my back and you guess its BARF 😡😡😡. " Hi Cupcake " Bardo waved  at Buttercup as she walk pass me and went to Bardo . " I don't know who you are , your just a stranger to me " Buttercup gave me a cold glare , i was heartbroken , i know that BC didn't want this but i'm still hurt for what she said to me . I'm a player so i ment to get used to this but right know , for the first time , i fell hurt beacause i know that i truly love her and i'm not given up on her easily but what can i do . All those day , i fell alone fell like missing something or someone and it was you . The days without you , i realise how much you mean to me , Buttercup your my life to me . 

After school i go to the place where Buttercup and i have our first date , it also the day i confess my love to her . I was walking then i see her, Buttercup holding hands with Bardo but souless so i deacided to spy on them . 

BARDO PROV.

Me and Buttercup are having fun in the park , holding hands , its like a dream come true . I come to the nearest ice cream shop to buy us some ice cream , mint flavor ofcourse . When i come back i see Buttercup is already assleep , shes looks so cute 😍😍😍. I lean closer to her , hearing her saying something , " Butch..." i fill with angger , shes still remember that jerk BUTCH , the poison might run out  . So i carried her to my hindout to get rid off that Butch out of her memory for good.😈😈😈.

BUTTERCUP PROV .

ARGGG Stuppid headache . I wake up as i realise i been trape in some kind of machine . I suddently remember what happen yesterday that asshole Bardo hit me from behind and pour something on me . I think he said that its a love poison or something, DAMN . " So you figure that out , i'm inpress " " Whos there ??!! " I shouted . From the darkness i saw Bardo smiking , creepy. " LET ME GO YOU CREEP !!!" i yelled " Now Buttercup , don't need your yell , just me your bf "  i shocked " That imposible my bf is .." " Butch  ?! Thats over , i make him bealive that we're dating Cupcake !" " No .. it can't be "  i begged down my knees " Now time to erase Butch out of you !" after that he press a button , the machine work as i fell a pain in my body .

" AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH " butch help me .. .

BUTCH PROV.

I see Bardo carried her to some freaken house , i quickly chase after them and before i know it i hear someone is screaming , i realise its Buttercup !!!.I smash the door and went inside the house . " Well well well " i look up seeing Bardo with a huge grin on his face" WHERES BUTTERCUP YOU JACKASS !!!!!"  " Oh you want to see her , well let me show you " " Cupcake somebody want to see you ~"  Bardo said as Buttercup appeared right infront of me but shes looks pale , its like she doesn't even has a soul , its a pain seeing her like this. " Buttercup , its me " I will let you two some time to talk " Bardo said as he walk away , left only us. I  grap Buttercup hand " Buttercup , i know you can heard me . You have to listen to me , come back to yourself  , you can hate me if you want but right now just come back , please i love you" i begged my knees but all i recieve just silence . " HAHAHA just say all you want , its  not gonna work " Bardo appeared behind Buttercup and give her a kiss on the lips right infront of me . Tears start streaming down my cheek " No , please i begged you just come back , don't leave me , i'm nothing without you , please ..i love you.." i lost her , lost the only person who make my world worth living for and now shes gone ...  forever....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................(its not over yet )...

I was in deep pain , i lost my lover then i warm hand placed on my cheek , i look up and saw her , Buttercup wuith happy tears on her eyes " Butch , i forgive you "  i was happy  after that we both lean in and give eachother a kiss . " This can be happening i will be back " Bardo said as he dissapear again but i careless , all that matter thats i got my girl back . " Missed me " BC asked " Do you have to asked ?" " Sorry for not listening to you " " Its okay , your mine and thats important " i said as i kiss her neck " Shut it " Buttercup blushed , shes so cute . " Oh your wearing that necklace i brought you ! Do you like it ? " "  The  most " i smirked.After that i lean in and kiss her again . I LOVE YOU BUTTERCUP !!!😍😍😍💚💚💚.