The date p.2 !💚💚💚

Butch prov

"Wow" i though . " Why do you keep staring at me? Do i look bad that much ?" Buttercup said as her face look like shes about to cry.THE HECK!!? WHAT GOTS IN TO HER TODAY?WHY IS SHE ACTING SO GIRLY !! This is not normal. The Buttercup i know will never acting or wear like this.( Butch doesn't know that Bubble and Blossom make her wear a dress )

( Butch doesn't know that Bubble and Blossom make her wear a dress )

( This is what Buttercup looks like ).

" Oh no ! you look ... wonderfull " i lied . " thanks " she said with a warm smile. OKEY!THIS IS JUST WEIRD 😶😥😥.

BUTTERCUP PROV.

I HATE MY LIFE !!!😩😡😵 Why did i agreed to let Bubble and Blossom in the first place?! Oh yea , if i say no they will FREAKING TELL THE ENTIRE SCHOOL THAT I HAD A DATE WITH BUTCH 😡😡😡 DAMN!!! And thats not the end either .-FLASH BACK- " Bye guys,i'm going" " WAIT BUTTERCUP!!!" Bubble and Blossom stoped me when i'm about to go to that STUPID date . "What now " i said in annoyed. " In your DATE we want you to act girly infront of Butch" said Bloss. "NO IN HELL AND WHY !!! " i yelled. "JUST DO IT and by the way we know your like Butch,just admit it! " Blossom smirk . " Why .....why ..do ......you " spechless, yes. " We read your diary " Bubble giggle. OMG !! I CAN'T BEALIVE THAT THEY ACTURALY READ MY DIARY !!!😡😡😡😡😡😡😡. -END OF FLASHBACK- So for that damn reason ,i'm stuck being a wimp for the rest of the day.

                                                                                                                                                              -END OF FLASHBACK-                                                                       ...

Why do my life has to be so cruel . "BUTTERCUP!!!!!!" i finally snap out off my privite though and look over to Butch " Oh ,yea, you call me ?" "Are you felling okay , your head is in the cloud lately " Butch asked" I'm perfectly fine sooo what are we going to do now?" i ask trying to change the subject . "How about you and me went for some Icecream , i know a good place ?!" " SOUND GREAT, LETS GO"i said nervously. And that wasn't enough , on the way to the ice cream shop, i accidentaly triped over a rock but luckly Butch abble to catch me on time . OMG !!! Our lips were like about to touch, Butch lean in but i push him blushing hard.

BUTCH PROV. DANG IT SO CLOSE !!!😡😠👿.

BUTTERCUP PROV. So now i'm waiting for Butch to buy ice cream , suddenly i hear a strange voice ." Hey sweetie, what are you doing here ? " , i look up to see a boy with dark blue eyes and black hair . " Who are you ? " i said it with a "fake" nervous voice . Then he grab my hand pull me close to his lips, i try to pull him away but damn hes strong . " HEY YOU THERE BACK OF FROM MY GIRL !!!!!!!😡😡😡😡😡😡". WAIT I KNOW THAT VOICE , BUTCH !!!!!! . Butch step toward me and that guy, pull me away and put me behind his back . After that Butch give that strange guy a hard puch in the face . Wow its have to be hard beacause that guy noise started bleeding and Butch eyes turn into dark green , guess he is really mad.Then they started fighting eachother , Butch mouth is bleeding by the way , I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE !!! I step toward the two idiots are still fighting. " BOTH OF YOU STOP OR TWO OF YOU WILL GO TO HELL !! " i yelled at them then i give that strange guy a puch in the gut , hard enough to let him fall down to the grown groaned . After that i grap Butch away from that b.... ( Sorry no cursing on my story ) . I borrow some tissue from that ice cream shop and use it to whipe out all the blood in Butch mouth . " Awww Butterbabe cared about me " Butch smirk try to hold the pain. " Shut up, and thank you by the way" " Nobody touch my girl" , Butch put his hand on my head . " But i have an question , why are so acting so girly today? " I signed" Blossom and Bubble make me to act like this beacause they say you like girl like this " . Butch hugged me " Well next time don't listen to them beacase i like you for just the way you are" and hard to believe but i hugged back. We broke the hug, then Butch take a deep breath and say" Buttercup, i know you know me for being a playboy and everything but that change when you come into my life , i don't care how popular or hot you are, well used to but now i like you because of your personality, your eyes your everything.All those time i'm with you, now i can say that i like you, no i love you Buttercup, your not like anyother i have met.So what i ment is , if you feel the same way, Buttercup, can you be my gf " .Tears started flowing across my cheek, i never met a boy that think of me that way befor . " Butch ?? " " YES !! " Butch said nervously" is it a trick ? " " NO , I SWEAR, I LOVE YOU FOR REAL!!!" " Then you know what the answear it" " So That means ... " " YES!! ". And befor i reconige we kiss ....

                                                 And befor i reconige we kiss

Butch my skater boy 💚💚💚

END

Yes Butchercup is shipping! Hope yall enjoy it !!💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚