Dark Buttercup ?!?

BUTTERCUP PROV . 

I was on my way home then i fell like someone is watching me . i turn around but nothing its there , weird . But i just ignore it and keep walking . A few minute later  that feeling just in my my head , i felt worried and started ruinning . Then i felt a tapping my shoulder , shoot .

" AHHHHHHHHHHHHH" somebody help me 😰😱😵.

BUTCH PROV.

Buttercup hasn't go to school these day , i kinda worried , what if somthing bad happened to her . Beacause its sunday, the six of us decided to find her . We startedfrom the places that Buttercup would come like the skate park , our hindout ( yes , we have one ) but nothing . After that we go to the centre of town , we search every where but still nothing , when we about to give up we see a huge explosion , in the smoke apeared a person in it but it has too much smoke in it so i can't see anything and i think its the persion who made this explosion . The person step out of the smoke as we shocked , that person was BUTTERCUP and shes not normal . Her clothe was darker and her eyes were like no soul in it , what happend to you Buttercup ?

"Buttercup!! Thank godness we find you , where have you been and whats with the outfit" Bubble asked but Buttercup just glare at us and shot us with some weird dark energy that come from her hand , THE HEEK WHEN DID SHE KNOW TO DO THAT

"Buttercup!! Thank godness we find you , where have you been and whats with the outfit" Bubble asked but Buttercup just glare at us and shot us with some weird dark energy that come from her hand , THE HEEK WHEN DID SHE KNOW TO DO THAT.Any way we donge the attack just in time , " Buttercup , what are you doing ?" Blossom asked but she keep silent and she blast us again and again . Damn it hurt. " HA HA HA !!" we heard a evil laugh and after that a demon appearded behind Buttercup , HIM , the demon that my mom tell us everynight but i thought that just a character that someone made up until now . " Hey , what did you do to Buttercup ?" i asked " Buttercup??!Whos Buttercup,Oh that pathethic little brat i change her a little bit , welcome my  daughter DARK BUTTERCUP !"" DARK BUTTERCUP ?!"" Well have fun my child" after that he just dissapeared into thin air . After that a paper flew into my face as Dark Buttercup started attacked us again. " Butch you try to find a way to change Buttercup back " Blossom yell , THE HECK  how do i support to do that then i notice the paper , it say that Buttercup only change back if she can bealive that her love is true . What its that even ... I KNOW !!!!!! I turn around see the other ranning from Buttercup . " BUTTERCUP !!" i shouted " What do you want " she glared . " Hey Buttercup , remember this " i said as i show her the bracelet that i am wearing, Buttercup notice the same bracelet that she is wearing . " We will be together right ?" i smiled as Buttercup just stood there.

DARK BUTTERCUP PROV.

" We will be together right ?" Butch smiled then a flash back slam into my memory making me a  headache.

Flash Back.

" We will be together forever" " Baka.." 

" We don't need a bracelet to prove that we will be together beacause i know that you will never leave me neither do i , but thanks

" We don't need a bracelet to prove that we will be together beacause i know that you will never leave me neither do i , but thanks.".

End Flash back

The headeache is getting worse , " ARGGGG!!" i feel down the grown , holding my head in pain then a voice appeared in my head " Hes lying to you , hes doesn't love you , hes using you , you just his toy"" NOOOO!!!" i remembered, all the picture that that guy showed me , prove that Butch is with another girl.

When i was in pain Butch step toward me, i try to hind the pain and glare at Butch but he pull me close to his making our lips touch

When i was in pain Butch step toward me, i try to hind the pain and glare at Butch but he pull me close to his making our lips touch . My tears appeared remmering all those memory we had together" I don't know what he had say to you but you have to bealive me its not true , please come back to me , i love you , please " " Butch ..." .

BUTCH PROV.

After i kiss her a white light cover her , a few second later she appeared but not in Dark Buttercup form but her normal self . Tears falling down my cheek as i hug her " Miss me ?" Buttercup ask" Your gonna ask " we break the hug , we both lean to eachother and before i know it , we kissed while Blossom and Bubble being fan-girly , behind them are my brother keep teasing me and Buttercup but we just ignore it beacause right now i'm just happy that i can have my girl back , i miss her so much and that asshole HIM  , he will pay for what he did to my Buttercup . We stop the kiss as i ask her " Hey what do that demon said to you ?" " I was on my way home then he kidnap me and bring me to hidout after he keep teelin me that you are dating another girl and for some reason i bealive him . While i was in tears he pour some kind of poison on me and before i know it i turn into Dark Buttercup " " Well i'm just happy that your back " as i began to kiss her neck " Stop it " Buttercup chuckled . " GET A ROOM " the other said as Buttercup face turning red while i ignore it and keep kissing her neck.

( A/N: Prev ;  Butch : SHUT UP !!, A/N : YOU SHUT UP IF YOU WANA GET THE HECK OUT OF MY STORY AND YOUR BABE WILL BE TAKEN BY BARDO ; Butch : ....; A/N: Thats better , okay bye , hope you  like the chapter).