Buttercup prov

When i went to class , the boys just wink and flirt with me while the  girls glare at me . " sup!The name buttercup but you can call me BC" " okey buttercup, you can sit next to Butch over there" the teacher say as she pointed a empty seat next to the guy has forest green eyes with a pony tail. I thanks the teacher and go to my seat.

- A few minute later-

" hey babe~" the boy sit next to me, his name i Butch i think said to me ưith a smirk on his face while he put his arm around my shoulder.I glare at him,what do he think he is"what do you want? " i said it with an anoyed voice as i push his hand away, " i just wanna known that do you want me to tour you around school since your new " " no thanks" and after that he keeps talking to me how handsome and charming he was and i'm lucky that i get to sit next to him or something like that.I was like THE HECK but i just ignor him.

-after school- 

Yesssss school over, i quickly  went home and get change 

( she looks like this  but with no belt)

I skate to the skate park .When i get there , i feel a tap on my shoulder,i turn around to see ..BUTCH !!!THE HECK . "sup butterbabe ~" " what are you doing here ?!" he smirk" i come here every day  baby " " call me that again and i will make you go to hell" i glare at him when i notice the skateboard that he was holding, it's just like mine but in darker green ." you can skate?" i ask as he nod for a yes ." hey how about a bet " Butch said ''i'm listening " while i put my hands on my waist  " if i win you will have to go on a date with me, if you win i will do whatever you want me to " i think for a while , if i win i can tell him to do whatever i want , i smirk as i thinking i will tell him do humilinate things but if i loose , i have to go on a date with this asshole. I think a bit longer and finally accept his bet . " great , we will race at 6 p.m tomorrow" " sure , okey i gotta go now bye " , i about to skate home when he grap my hand " hey, want me to take you home , it' s kinda dark so it might be dangerous!?" he said " fine, whatever" 

-Later-

I admit Butch is really funny, his joke make my stomach hurt .when we finally get into my house. " hey, where are your parent ?" my eyes widden  for Butch  question, i keep silence " whats wrong ? " i feel hot tears through my cheek" but ....buttercup did i say something wrong ?" that when Butch hug me and say" tell me whats wrong ?" with worried face "  it's non of your  problem " i said while  try to hold back tears 

"TELL ME NOW !!! " Butch yell

" fi...fine "