The date !!!😍💚💚

Buttercup prov

We began to skate fast to to tree and i'm in the lead .Butch were very close behind me. Winning this will be a pice of cake. At first i thought that but all of the sudden, there are FREAKING CAT on my trail , i don't wanna loose but i don't want to hurt that kitty even more so i bit my lips and stop skating .                   Take that chance, Butch quickly skate torward and skate pass me .                               In the end, you know the result , i HAVE LOST JUST FOR THAT STUPIP CAT ,!!😡😡😡😡😡😡                           

" YES !! I WON !!!! " Butch shouted with a smirk across his face" Meet me after school for date babe , and don't be late " .                                                                              " Urgggggg....." I groaned .  " Cheer up Buttercup , how about  this , when school is over we will dress you up for your date with Butch !" Bubble said  it with heart in her eyes , " And i just got the perfect outfit for you, it's one of Bubble latest design '' said Blossom  .                                                                                     " Can i pass this ?" said Buttercup with a worried face just to think her wearing a dress.                                                                                                                                                   " NO YOU CAN'T " Bubble said with a angry face and glare at BC.                               " You can't tell me what to do!!😡" Buttercup yelled, " IF you said no, we will tell the hold school that you are having a date with Butch ! " Blossom smirked. " Fin.....fine ... " said Buttercup with a voice of defeated.                                                     " It's that better!" Bubble said as her and Blossom gave Buttercup a group hug.    The boys sweetdrop " girls are scary'' Boomer shiver while Butch and Brick nod in agrement.         

- tomorrow, after school , with the girls-                                                                                 "Spee.... this dress suit you " 

" theres no way in hell  that i'm gonna wear this dress" said Buttercup while taking of the dress

" theres no way in hell  that i'm gonna wear this dress" said Buttercup while taking of the dress.                                                                                                                           " AHHHHH! Buttercup!! This dress is like made for you" said Blossom as she show the dress to Bubble and Buttercup.                                                                                  " Your right Blossom !! Buttercup!! Try this on !!! " Bubble said it with heart flying everywhere.                                                                                                                             " fine...but i'm not gonna like it 😡😡"      

- A few minute , with Butch- 

" Arggggggg, whats toking her so long, its been darn 30 minute already!!!😡😡😡" Butch complained when he hear a familiar voice.                                                     " Sorry i'm late Butch "                                                                                                                        " Its about time you s......." Butch eyes widden when he turn arround seeing Buttercup was wearing." Wow" Butch though while a blush appeared across his face.

END

WHat do think what kind of dress that BC are wearing ? Stay tun for the next chapter !!😊😊😊