₂₀ . ₈

(until the next chapter it'll be a ff! although there'll be a little surprise in the next one 👀)

°

Draco swallowed as he entered the large bedroom of his, Harry trailing behind him; looking around the vast space in obvious amazement painted on his face. The room had one large king sized bed, adorned with white silk sheets. Two large bookshelves stood proudly besides each other, narrow rows carrying what looks like a wide assortment of books.

On the other side of the room was decorated with velvet green sofa with a shallow coffee table in front of it. This room was by any means, bigger than Harry's cupboard and Harry's dorm room in gryffindor. Dare he say, it's almost as big as a classroom.

It was 9 at night, they only got home from all the traveling around the city. The Malfoy house was settled at the country area, where there isn't much occupiers other than a few houses here and there. They went to the city and took a train and basically scurried everywhere like batty rats. And Harry, who can't speak other languages other than English and Parseltongue, obviously had no heads in French.

And he'll admit, Draco speaking French naturally like it was his mother tongue made him want to be swallowed by the earth right then and there because he was pretty sure his knees turned weak. Call him sappy but, that's his hidden nature.

"Um, I could conjure another bed if you want?" Draco asked groggily, an offering but nervous smile etched on his face.

Harry shook his head, "No need, you must be tired." He then eyed the carpeted floors, "Do you want me to sleep on the floor? I really won't mind."

Harry really didn't mind sleeping in the floor, if Draco feels uncomfortable sleeping in the same bed as him, then he will put draco's comfort first. He cared too much about him to not actually feel content in his own home.

The blond's eyes widened and he shook his head fervently, "No! No need for that! You're the guest here and I would hate to see you uncomfortable."

Harry sighed and turned to his left, meeting the slightly shorter boy's eyes and held his creamy pale hand, scrutinizing it slightly. "Draco, if you aren't comfortable with me sharing a bed with you then it's fine. I'll sleep anywhere else as long as you're comfortable, okay?"

Draco blinked and swallowed, tightening his grip determinedly on Harry's warm hand. "No, I'm not. We can share, it's alright."

  Harry cocked his head, "Are you sure? I promise we won't do anything, we'll just go straight to sleep."

"I'm sure," He smiled beatifically then his face turned into a smirk. "Besides, I'm sure you'll snore, alright."

Harry gasped, feigning dramatic. "I do no such thing! I'd say it's something you'll do!"

"You wish, Potter." He giggled, etching a meager smile on Harry's face.