₃₀ . ₁

10

10.16am
harryjp posted a new story!
👁
► dracomalvoi
► gingerfinnigan
► lavendabr
► weasleyr
► mioneg
► chocha
and 46 more

°

"We should really return again here, someday." Draco whispered quietly, eyes still seeking out of the window of Draco's bedroom, his whole body weight leaning against Harry's.

Harry ran his hand towards Draco's soft tuft of platinum locks, pushing it back slightly as the blond found his way into the crook of his neck, "We will."

The pureblood shifted in his neck to sought his gaze on Harry's eyes, holding out his pinky finger, "Promise?"

Harry laughed lightly and brought up his own finger, lacing it around Draco's. the sudden contrast of Harry's bronze skin and Draco's creamy pale skin were intertwined into one.

The bespectacled man stood up from his previous seating in the floor, holding up a hand towards the shirtless boy that was still gazing outside, "Come on, let's get up. our international portkey is in 30, then we'll leave."

Draco hesitantly brought his hand up, but eventually clasping it to harry's warm hand, the Gryffindor pulling up Draco's whole body weight. And to be frank, he's quite light.

Harry pulled Draco to his own shirtless chest, there was possibly no explanation available as to why they were shirtless in the morning. The striking french heat was simply unbearable for them and they were too lazy to actually cast cooling charms on themselves on the room.

He murmured into Draco's neck, "let's go home."

°

a/n : i'm so sorry i haven't been updating! i have test week rn and i wanna cri ;-;