₄₀ . ₉

°
15:58pm
CHAT
harryjp + ginweas

ginweas
harry?

ginweas
i believe you said
that you wanted
to meet me today?

harryjp
yeah i did

ginweas
where?

harryjp
does the
shore near the
great lake suit
you?

ginweas
absolutely!

harryjp
right. see you
in 15.

ginweas
sure will! xxx

°
T H E — G R E A T L A K E
HOGWARTS, SCOTLAND
4PM

Harry sat himself on the ground, toying with a palm-sized rock he had found laying near the lake shore. Eventually though, he threw it over to the lake, the rock bouncing with each synchronized step against the water's surface.

Under the tree, this was his and Draco's favourite spot. Whether it's for merely working on schoolwork, it was also a neat place for lecherous rendezvous's. Just saying.

He heard footsteps approaching from the trees, immediately recognizing it as Ginny as she eventually peeked her head out of the woods, a small smile etched on her face as she traipsed her way onto him.

   Red lips, her billowy dress bounced along her step. She eventually neared him, her hands twined.

Harry stood up at the latter's presence, dusting away the remnants of dirt that on his trousers. Ginny eventually faced his way, the smile still on her face, "Hello, Harry."

"Ginny, hi."

Silence became pregnant around them, twining onto the two as they found themselves lost of words. It was usually easy for Harry to speak to the girl, he had always found it an easy task, but this year she was different, and he couldn't even speak to her without wanting to run away.

It was the ginger who spoke first, "So, Harry-"

"What are you trying to do, Gin?" Harry sighed wearily, running a hand through his hair.

Ginny blanched at the sudden question, "What do you mean, 'what am I trying to do'?"

"I know what you're up to, okay? I just want to know why you're doing it."

She pursed her lips, her arms crossed, "I don't know what you're talking about. You're mental."

Harry laughed sardonically, no tinge of amusement apparent, "I'm mental? What about you, huh, Gin? Trying to sneak me a love potion of all things?"

"How did you know that?" The girl muttered bitterly, stepping forward towards Harry. "How did you know that, I ask you? Malfoy told you, didn't he? Your fucking boyfriend? Always there to ruin the day, is he? He's a menace."

"Don't talk about him like that." Harry growled.

The warning didn't seem to be effective enough to stop her, "He's no good for you, you know he's just trying to get on your good side after you've won the bloody war, he's a coward, that's what he is, and you fucking know that."