₃₀ . ₉

°

   "so ginevra, do tell who you are going to give my potion to." romilda took a small mouthful of butterbeer gracefully, legs crossed with an essence of ladylikeness under the table and hair styled neatly.

   unlike ginny, who quite literally, decided to come to the three broomsticks in a pair of joggers and a jumper. her raucous hair was everywhere, rivalling harry's if not. she isn't even able to hold the butterbeer glass without clumsily tipping it everywhere! begone the years was she ever the seeker, she clearly does not hold on to the reflexes well enough.

   the ginger aligned herself in her seat,  and consciously tidied her hair in the process with her hands. once she prepped herself enough to actually look decent in front of romilda, she spoke calmly, "harry potter."

   romilda, who was previously sipping attentively on her jug, precariously spluttered and spilled the contents of the butterbeer as soon as she heard ginny say the saviour's name.

   ginny raised her brow and staggered back in her seat to avoid the spilt drink, pulling out her wand to charm the remnants away. there goes her grace, she thought as she flickered her eyes to a now flustered romilda.

   romilda should've expected it that ginny would use this on harry potter! so much for being a ravenclaw.

   "listen to me, ginevra; i had enough butting with him back in the days, and accidentally making your own brother lovesick at that. i am done meddling with him, this too can bring me trouble!" the black haired girl now, cautiously brought the glass back to her lips. "and aren't you together with him?"

   "ha, we were never together, if he knew that i do like him; like hell did he do anything about it," ginny drawled with a huff. "he's dating malfoy, now."

   the butterbeer sloshed all over the table.

   "oh merlin's sake, romilda!" ginny yelped, weaving back in her seat.

   the ravenclaw's eyes widened in realisation and too, pulled her own wand to charm the residues away, apologizing profusely as she did so. potter dating malfoy, what has the world gone to? she thought.

   "you are not stable," ginny sulked. "can't you just accept my request, please?"

   "you are sure very determined about this."

   "of course i am, so will you, please? malfoy is like a bloody un-penetrable barrier, always messing up my chances, that git."

   romilda flickered her eyes condescendingly to ginny, looking through her messy, if not, beautiful ginger hair falling and framing all over her face. she looked almost desperate, that romilda wondered; what did she see in the golden boy?

   of course, he had saved the wizarding world from falling over the dark lord's hands, but besides of that, he seemed pretty mediocre to romilda. she wasn't sure how she had fanned herself ostensibly to him years ago, harbouring a stupid crush. sure, maybe in the eyes of others he looked godly fit; he is, romilda isn't denying it. but really, he was the same dorky boy from years ago.

   and there was ginevra, pumped with vigorous energy everywhere she hopped, fierce red hair fluttering as she jumped onto her broomstick, her silly grin as she laughed along with other gryffindors.

   she and romilda were never close, merely acquaintances, but there was always that small part of romilda that always took the golden chance to observe her doings from afar, secretly cheering on the gryffindors if ginny did have a quidditch match, ginny traipsing joyfully towards the great hall with bright eyes. romilda observed all of it like a hawk.

   ginny was beautiful, was she really going to give her time and devotion to someone that only falls for her under the effect of a love potion?

   romilda pursed her lips, staring once again at ginny's sightly features, mouth drooped down into a frown.

   albeit with a tug of the heart, she relented, "i will help you."

°
a/n:
:(
ooh romilda,
a crush on ginny? 👀
we'll see

text and snapchat format chapters will be back in the next chapter! i love u guys.

vote and comment!