Chapter 32

A/N: Okay, it looks same as the previous chapter but it isn't. It's just the beggining, some actions have changed.

Delirious' POV

I'm helding hands with (Y/N)! I can't believe this is finally happening. But she looks so uncomfortable. Perhaps because of my sweaty hand? Nahh. *gasp* ohh! Maybe she's nervous. Should I ask her? Yeah, I should. Here we go.

"Are you alright, (Y/N)?" I calmly said, looking deep into her (E/C) eyes.
"Yeah! I'm perfectly fine." (Y/N) replied, unsure of her reply, I wanted to make sure she really is.
"Hey, you have to be honest with me. You can tell me everything, okay?" I said, stopping from my tracks to hold her cheek for her to face me. She sighs loudly then looks down.
"I'm just worried that some of the fans might think it really is you, or maybe they'll do something crazy. I've seen some crazy fangirls all over the internet, they scare me." She replies worriedly. I hold her cheeks again then look into her eyes.
"Listen, it doesn't matter if they become suspicious, all that's important is you will have fun with all of us, got that?" I said to calm her down, she nodded.

We continued to walk until we arrive at the restaurant. Mr. McLaughlin told us to stop by here before going to VidCon. They told us that YouTube High actually reserved this place for YouTubers only. Just to be safe from the fangirls. That's pretty neat. We all took a seat. I sat next to (Y/N) and Ohm. On (Y/N)'s left was Lucas then John. On Ohm's right are Bryce, Luke, Marcel, Scotty, and Anthony. In front us, going to the left, are Evan, Brock, Brian, Tyler, Craig, Adam, Jaiden, James, Lui, then finally, Daithi. All of us ordered pizza since this is a pizza place. I saw (Y/N)'s pizza and it looks delicious! I tried to grab one but (Y/N) noticed it.
"Hey!! Don't you ever touch mah food." (Y/N) said, mouth-full because of the pizza she was eating.
"Let's have a trade then." I said smiling while pointing on the pizza on my plate.
"Fineee." (Y/N) said, sounding like she's pissed. We exchanged pizzas happily then ate it.

After eating, we finally headed out to get ready for VidCon. (Y/N) looks nervous because of the whole pretending thing. When we arrived at Evan, Lui, Luke, Tyler, and Brian's stalls, there were a lot of fans already waiting for them. After some of them had their autographs, they talk to (Y/N) and some of the guys and also asked for their autographs. They ask me to take a picture of them. I think they haven't got a clue. It's actually happy to see fans like that. Surprisingly, they asked (Y/N) what do I look like, and instead of answering it, she only replied with "Deliriously awesome" which made me smile.
"Is that your boyfriend, (Y/Y/C)?" A girl asked (Y/N) while pointing at me. (Y/N) looks at me, smiling widely.
"Yeah, isn't he cute?" (Y/N) said, pinching my cheek.
"Jeez, now I feel like a dog." I said, changing my voice so they wouldn't notice.
"But you are my dog." (Y/N) said, smirking. I noticed soon that I started to blush. I tried to hide my redness from the girl (Y/N) was talking to. I heard both of them laugh.
"You two are so cute together." The girl said then leaves.
"I bet we could be even more cute together." Me and (Y/N) turn around then saw Luke, smiling.
"Oh shut up!" (Y/N) said then playfully slaps Luke's arm.
"Whaat? I'm just telling the truth." Luke said. Why do I feel sad whenever this happens? It's not like I'm mad at Luke, right? I also agreed that I wouldn't fight with them just because of (Y/N). What ever it is, it shouldn't be here.

Hi Jonathan. Did you miss me?

What the fuck is that?

Oh, don't you remember? How rude, it's me, Delirious.

What the fuck are you doing here?

I just noticed you were having too much fun with (Y/N).

Stay the fuck away from her!

Should I? Nah, this'll be fun~

------------------------------------------------------
A/N: Oh hey, I'm back! Sorry for the lack of updates and short chapters by the way. I'm glad you're still here, reading this book. It's nearly 5k views! Damnnn. Thank you for reading.

Delirious: Oh fuck sake.

Bryce: Why? I don't understand.

Delirious: Is that fucking insanity?

Me: Maybeee?

Delirious: WHYYYY?!

Me: Just wait for fuck sake.

Bryce: Uhm.. WHAT?

Luke: He's going crazy again.

Ohm: Get the rope!

Bryce: He's out of control?

Luke & Ohm: YES!

Delirious: WHAT?! WHY ME? This is just a story though!

Ohm: It doesn't matter.

Bryce, Luke, & Ohm: *chases Delirious then ties him*

Ohm: Vote!

Luke: Comment!

Bryce: And we hope you enjoyed!