Chapter 40

Your POV

Me and Brock stayed at the hospital to be with mom. I slept beside her hospital bed while Brock slept at the little couch. When I woke up, Brock handed me a sandwich. While we were eating we heard a knock at the door. Who could that be? The door opened and revealed Evan with his parents.

"Oh my god, it's really you." Mrs. Fong said, walking towards me and mom.
"How have you been?" Mom said, looking at Mrs. Fong, smiling.
"I should be the one asking that." Mrs. Fong said.
"Is this him? How did that happened?" Mom said, looking at Evan.
"Uhm... What's going on" Evan asked. Mom and Mrs. Fong turned to him.
"I'm sorry I didn't tell you, son." Mr. Fong said. What the hell is going on?!
"You see, you and (Y/N) have been friends ever since you were little."

Third Person View

The day of the Field trip, (Y/N) and Evan decided to go further into the woods to find something amazing. They both walk far and soon, they saw a beautiful view. It was breathtaking.
"Wow! Look at it." (Y/N) said, moving closer.
"(Y/N)! Be careful. You might fall and hurt yourself." Evan said, grabbing (Y/N)'s arm to avoid her from falling. While they were admiring the view, someone pushed Evan. They didn't know Felix and his friends were following them all along. Evan let's go of (Y/N) so that she wouldn't fall with him.
"Just run (Y/N)!" Evan yelled. He's continuously rolled then eventually became unconscious.
"Evan!!" (Y/N) shouted.
"Why did you do that?!" Ryan(Cry) yelled at Felix and Ken.
"We gotta go." Minx said, running away from the scene.
"If you ever told everyone that it was our fault, you're dead. Got that?" Felix threatened. (Y/N) told the teachers that Evan 'accidentally' tripped over on some roots. The teachers called Evan's parents and a hospital immediately.