Endings Part 2

Terroriser Ending
"Hey Brian."
"I'm glad you chose me."
"And I'm glad you love me."
"I promise you that you'll never regret this."
After a year later.
"(Y/N)!! Come on, we'll be late for my panel."
"But I have to look pretty in front of the fans!"
"You're already pretty just the way you are."
"Thanks but seriously I have to hide this dark circles below my eyes."
"Well could you do it faster?!"
"I'll do it faster if you would shut the fuck up!"
"Alright, I'll shut up... I love you!"
"I love you too lil' bitch."

Moo Ending
"Hellooo"
"(Y/N)! Omaygod."
"Looks like I love you the most."
"*fluttered* Uhm, haha. I love you too."
After a year.
Brock always cooks for (Y/N). Takes care of her whenever it's that time of the month, whenever she's sick, then cuddles her whenever she's moody af. Whenever (Y/N) gives kisses to Brock, he would blush then kiss her back.

Cartoonz Ending
After the call ended, he literally squealed then rolled around the bed. He worked hard for the both of you until he can affort a house of your own. You and Luke adopted a cat and live happily together. Luke posts a lot of your pictures together. He was so happy that even he cannot believe that you chose him.

Bryce Ending
After a month of dating, you guys would stream together. You stay at home playing on the computer and consoles that the guys bought for your birthday. Whenever ypu would play something like fortnite, he would try his best to give you the best weapons he could find so you will be protected. Even though you already have the best weapons, he would still tell you to stay by his side and scream whenever someone is attacking you.

Daithi Ending
You and David would do covers together. He would play the guitar for you while you sing. When you play videogames, whenever you beat him, he would rage and if you give him kisses, he would calm down and say that he's sorry. Whenever he beats you, this happens:
"YAAAAAASSS!!! FOCKIN FINALLY. I BEAT YAR ASS."
"Fuckin cheater!! Bitch I want a rematch."
"Fine! But if I win again, you'll give me a kiss."
"How about, if you win, we'll do it. But if I win, no kisses for 2 weeks."
"DEAL!"
He can't win again because he keeps on thinking what if he wins. He gets fluttered while you play then completely looses it. He would pout whenever you win because he won't receive kisses for a long time.

BasicallyIdoWRK Ending
You would make fun of him then he'll call out that you're racists. You will make him feel better by cuddling him while saying you were just messing around him. Whenever you fight, you would cry nonstop then it'll broke him. He will hug you from behind saying sorry nonstop until you stop crying. He'll make it better by buying you ice cream and chocolates then start a movie marathon. He will reach everything for you while you watch the movie.

------------------------------------------------------
A/N: Hey everyone! Yup, this book is complete. Thank you guys for staying till the end of the book! For the support and love you guys give for this book. I appreciate every vote and comments you guys leave for me. Hope you can find another book to occupy your time. Love you all so much. Please continue loving the guys too. Byeeeee!!

Delirious: Don't leave!

Vanoss: You can't leave us.

Me: I'm sorry guys, but everything has to end too.

Moo: But the readers will be sad.

Me: I know that. They'll be happy because of the ending though, I hope.

Mini Ladd: But why? *whines a lot*

Daithi: We completely lost her to the kpop world. *cries*

Me: No you didn't! Or maybe yes. But you have to know I'll continue on supporting you guys.

Wildcat: I know I don't show a lot of feelings but, I'll miss you!

Smii7y: Why is this book ending in a sad way?

Basically: I'm going to cry.

Me: Guys, chill!

Lui: I want a last group hug.

Me: Sure, why not?

Terroriser: Last hug guys, come on.

Me: *gets hug by everyone*

Bryce: Someone's missing!

Me: Who?

Cartoonz: (Y/N), Anthony, Scott, and John.

Me: Come on guys!

(Y/N): *joins in*

Panda, 407, & Kryoz: *joins in*

Ohm: I'll miss this.

Me: Bye guys!

Everyone: Bye Author!