Chapter 49

Your POV

I woke up earlier than usual. It was freezing so I got up early. I made pancakes with fruits then waited for the next person to take care of me. I suddenly heard the front door opening. I waited for the person to close the door. It was Marcel, he quietly close the door then walks quietly.
"Good morning Marcel." I greeted with a wide smile.
"Oh jeez. You scared me." Marcel said, holding his chest. I laughed then he laughed as well.
"Well, good morning. Why are you so early?" Marcel continued.
"It was cold." I simply said. I pointed the pancakes to him.
"Eat." I imvited. Marcel took a plate then served himself.

After eating, Marcel washed the dishes when I was preparing to go to school. When I was done, I went downstairs to see Marcel patiently waiting for me on the sofa. I tapped his shoulder to signal him we have to go. When we arrived, we walk at the garden for a bit, then headed to class.

When we got there, they told us to head into the gym. They said it's Mr. Ryan Higa's birthday so they prepared a party. When Mr. Higa arrived, all of us yelled "surprise" then he got really happy. We played games and stuff, it was fun.

"Okay, for our next game. We need all students."
"The boat is sinking, group yourselves into 17."
I got so confuse, I haven't played this game for a long time. I was never invited into parties during my elementary days. I just stood there like my whole world just stopped spinning. I felt someone hugged me from behind, then everything came back to normal. I turn around then saw Marcel. Then the other boys hugged me too and we formed into a group of 17. We played more until the boys and myself are left to play.

"The boat is sinking, group yourselves into 10."
Evan pulled my wrist to join his group. Brian, Scotty, Anthony, John, Bryce, Lui, and Ryan are now out.
"Group yourselves into 7."
I felt Marcel pulling me close to him. Lucas, Craig, and Luke are now out. I wanted to quit playing but the prize are food so I can't give this up.
"Group yourselves into 4."
Evan, Tyler, and Jonathan pulled me close to them.
"There we have it! We have our winners."
The first game I actually played for a long time. It was so fun! I'm just glad I got a chance to be friends with them. I felt so loved. I felt happy after going through hard stuffs.

After the party was over, they let all students leave earlier than usual. The boys and I head into the laser tag place to play till dark. It was so fun. Though it wasn't as dramatic as before, it was quite enjoyable. We ate at Craig's family shop then headed home tired. I was so sleepy that I walk slowly. Then I was suddenly carried by someone on his back.

"Don't worry about it." Marcel, he's the one carrying me right now.
"Thanks." I yawned. After a while, I fell into the darkness.

------------------------------------------------------
A/N: I'm so sorry. I know it's short and boring. My brain legit doesn't want to work on this book. I'll write another book but it isn't a BBS book anymore. I have already said it before, I lost interest in them. I'm really sorry I failed making you guys feel happy for this chapter. It's also Ryan Higa's birthday so Happy Birthday to him.