Chapter 43

Your POV

After the long day, all of them left except for Evan. He sat on the little couch beside my bed, then looks at me.
"You look tired, you should rest." He said, adjusting the bed for me to lay down. After he adjusted my bed, he layed down on the couch.
"You're not going home?" I asked, he got up then looked at me.
"I want to look after my Tinkerbell." He said then smiled at me. I smiled back at him. He's finally back! But the problem is, he can't remember everything we've gone through.
"So, what happened when you went back here? Not knowing who am I." I asked. He looked at me then thought about it.
"Well, first I met Jonathan. After that, one by one, the whole group met each other." Evan said. I frowned a little, he really doesn't remember everything. Not even the location where we always hang out.
"But, I could remember wishing at exactly 11:11. Before, I didn't even know why I did that, but now, came to realized it was from the past. A memory from our childhood. I'm kinda upset that I couldn't remember everything about you." Evan said, looking up then looks at me.

"Do you want me to make you remember it?" I asked. He looks at me, surprised.
"Do you still remember all of it?" He asked. I gave an unsure face.
"Not all of it. But the most important ones." I said.
"Sure. Why not?" Evan said. I told him how we met, how he saved me, when I got sick, and when he asked me to watch the sunset with him. For the whole time I told him our past, he smiles widely.
"There's also this one time when you asked me to marry you. I know I shouldn't be telling you this now, but I still think it's funny. When I answered no to you, you went to my dad then asked him if you could marry me." I said, then chuckled at the thought of little Evan.
"I did that?" Evan asked, proudly. I nodded.
"Wow. Pretty sure if you said yes then we're already married." Evan said in a joking manner. I hid my face from him then lay down to sleep.
"You tired?" Evan asked. I nodded, then I heard him giggle.
"Okay. Goodnight then pancake." Evan said, then went to sleep.

After a while, I couldn't just sleep. What did Evan say when he said goodnight? Did he just said Pancake? Why pancake? Is it because he's the maple syrup or something? I turned around to face Evan. He's sleeping peacefully. He's so cute when he sleeps. I gently close my eyes then when to sleep.

Vanoss' POV

I woke up to see (Y/N) facing me. She's still sleeping though. She looks so precious, like a diamond. I stared at her beautiful face when suddenly she opened her eyes.
"Good morning Pancake." I said, smiling then I sat down.
"Good morning." She yawned then closed her eyes again. She probably didn't realized the 'pancake' part. She still looks tired.
"I'll just go buy me some breakfast, is that okay?" I asked. She nodded, looking unsure.
"Call or message me if you need something." I said before I leave.

When I arrived at the cafeteria, I bought a sandwich. I saw the cake she really likes, so, I bought it then went in her room. She's still eating her breakfast, so I also eat my sandwich with her. When were done eating, I took the cake out.
"Tah dah!! I bought cake." I said, placing the cake on the table beside her bed.
"Wow! That looks delicious. Thank you!" (Y/N) said happily. She watches me slice the cake then I grab the fork and took a piece.
"Say ah." I said, trying to feed the cake to her. She opened her mouth so I gave her the cake. While she was chewing, she covered her face. I noticed she was blushing.
"You alright?" I said then giggled a bit.
"Why are you being so sweet lately?" She said, still covering her face.
"I wanted to make up for the years I wasn't able to do this." I simply replied.

After finishing the piece of cake, she told me stories of when we were kids. I listened to her happily. We were so happy before, even though we were being bullied, we lived our childhood to the fullest. We sound so inlove back then. I hope we're still the same after this.

When Jonathan arrived, I said goodbye to her then kissed her forehead like I did before. I texted her a goodnight message when I was about to sleep. I typed in "I love you" but I didn't send it, she might feel uncomfortable if I did this.

------------------------------------------------------
A/N: Hey! Now that Evan's day is done, let's move on to the next person, Jon. I'm curious on who will you choose at the end of this. I saw a lot of comments saying "Evan/Vanoss". Also, sorry if this is boring af.

Wildcat: When is my turn?

Delirious: Be patient, you ass.

Wildcat: I am! But you're already next, so I want to end it soon.

Delirious: Wow. I'll make her happy so she wouldn't pick you.

Bryce: Please stop fighting.

Delirious & Wildcat: We're not!

Bryce: Sure.

Wildcat: Vote!

Delirious: Comment!

Bryce: And please read till the end!