Shiro?

(y/n) your name
(l/n) last name
(h/c) hair color
(h/l) hair length
(e/c) eye color
(f/c) favorite color

Backstory:
You had grown up with an abusive father after your mom died giving birth to you. Finally when you were twelve, you ran away to your cousin, Shiro's, house. You lived with them for two weeks before your father came to take you back with him. Shiro tried to stop him, but couldn't. You went with your father and he beat you as soon as you got in the house. One day, you got mad and did something you can't explain. You shot a fireball out of your hand and killed your father. Years later, Shiro went on the Kerberos mission and you enrolled in the Galaxy Garrison school. After you heard that Shiro had went missing, you dropped out of school and spent everyday trying to find a way to track Shiro down.
_____

*Your POV*

_____

I was sitting on a rock in the middle of the dessert about twenty miles outside of Garrison. It's dark and a little chilly. The wind blows my (h/l) (h/c) out of my face. I'm wearing a (f/c) tank top, a black jacket, blue jeans, and white tennis shoes.

I hear a loud boom and turn around to see an explosion. I jump up and run to my (f/c) spacebike. I ride to a lab and get off my bike.

I rush inside to see three boys and one girl. One of the brown haired brown eyed boys is big and is wearing a yellow t-shirt with three-fourths sleeves and brown pants with a brown vest. The girl is in a green long sleeve, brown shorts, and white tennis shoes. She looked like a guy, but a girl can tell another girl from a boy. A brown haired blue eyed Cuban boy in a white shirt with a blue collar and brown jeans along with a black haired purple-ish grey eyed boy in a black shirt, red jacket, black skinny jeans, and black tennis shoes seemed to be talking while holding my black and white haired cousin.

"Shiro?" I ask and everyone looks at me.

"Who are you?" the black haired boy on Shiro's left asks.

"(Y/n) (l/n), Shiro's cousin," I say. "Who are you?"

"His rescuers," the brown haired Cuban boy on Shiro's right says. "I'm Lance."

I hear some engines rev up, but the others don't seem to notice.

"Well, if you're rescuing him, get him out of here, now," I say.

Lance helps carry Shiro out of the lab and to a red spacebike. The boy in yellow and girl in green run over.

"Mind if we catch a ride with you?" the one in yellow asks as he gets on the red bike, followed by the others.

"Get Shiro out of here," I say to the black haired boy. "I'll distract them."

"You sure you can handle it?" he asks me.

"I'm sure," I say smiling.

He nods his head as he hands me a communication device.

"That way if you need help, we can come get you," he says.

I nod and run to my bike. I start it and drive in the opposite direction of those people. Soon, I'm surrounded by Garrison soldiers. Or so they thought.

I fly up and over the soldiers' cars. I fly over to a cave and turn off my bike as I hear them get closer. They drive right past my cave and I wait two minutes before pulling out.

As I follow the soldiers, I pull out the communication device the black haired boy gave me. I put it up to my ear.

"(Y/n)?" the boy asks.