Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Shy

Nate didn’t leave me alone the whole day that day. After breakfast he took me back to my dorm and asked me to change into something decent and we went out again. I didn’t protest anymore because I knew he would force me.  He took me out for lunch and dinner. He also took me shopping buying some groceries and other stuff and we also catch some movies at the local cinema. It actually turn out to be fun but I’m not gonna let him know that I’m having fun. When the night finally over, I didn’t even wish him goodnight walked into my room slamming the door right at his face.

I thought I could avoid him and hide from him the next day but he managed to find me and guess what? He didn’t leave me alone the whole week. Following me around wherever I go except for classes and the restroom of course.

“Morning sunshine,” he greeted me cheerfully when he saw me walking into the college. I just glared at him didn’t even bother to acknowledged him back.

“I got some great news for you,” he said.

Without looking at him I asked, “What? You gonna stop following me? Or better, you gonna go and drown yourselves somewhere?”

“Sorry to disappoint you, sweetheart.” He laughed, “But I got better news for you. Your prince charming is coming with my parent tonight for a visit.”

I looked at him, “Really?” I asked cheerfully.

“Yeah,” he smirked, “They want to meet you at my place.”

“Wow, great,” I clapped my hand happily, “What time are they arriving?”

“Maybe just in time for dinner,” he shrugged.

“Are you going to pick them up at the airport?” I asked.

“No, they going to take the airport limo and meet us at my place. We can have dinner together,” he said smiling.

“Good, maybe I could cook dinner for them?” I suggested excitedly.

“If you want, I don’t mind,” he shrugged again. “What do you want to cook?”

“Well I remember Neil love my mom grilled chicken and bread pudding,” I said thoughtfully. “Maybe I’ll cook that. What do you think?”

“Hmm, good idea. I’ve miss your mom grilled chicken,” liking his bottom lips looking so sexy. Oh my, did I say that?

“Ok then.” I said try to act normal, “My last class is at 3.00pm.”

“Great,” he said smiling, “Mine the same time. Meet me here and we could go out shopping for the things.

“Yeah sure,” I said smiling back at him.

He was already waiting for me at the entrance after class and we both walked to his car. He opened the door for me and make sure I’m all buckled up then walked around to the driver seat.  I rolled my eyes at him.

“I think one day you eyes are going to be stuck at the back if you keep on rolling your eyes at me,” he smiled teasingly at me. “You have been doing that for nearly a week now.”

Ignoring his remarks, I rolled my eyes at him again and he laughed. When we reach the supermarket, he walked over and opened the door for me. Well I couldn’t open in from the inside.

“Ma’am,” he teased and bowed his head at me. I glared at him and again rolled my eyes.

He pushed the trolley while we walked together selecting the stuff needed for our dinner.  We bought most of the things needed including wine, some soda drinks and beers. Nate paid for all the items and I saw the cashier was trying to flirt with him and I’m sure Nate was flirting back with her. I just rolled my eyes at them.