Chapter 14 : The Fierce Warriors Move

Note : Statements enclosed within '#' like '# statement #' are system messages or similar type of messages 

Proodread by Compass96
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rohit felt weird after logging off from the game. He spent most of his time in the game, so logging off when he didn’t have to either eat or go to the bathroom was very weird to him. He hardly logged off to even talk to his parents in real life or such, but he didn’t have any choice this time.

Remaining in the game alone when everyone else in his alliance was busy with real life work seemed awkward. Besides, he couldn’t move forward with the quest even if he wanted to, as the chief of the village wouldn’t talk to him for a whole game week.

“Mom, I will be going to college today.”

“Ohh, you aren’t in the game? That is surprising. Even though your sister got you to have only 10% attendance per semester, I won’t forgive you if you don’t top and slack off. Have you been fulfilling that 10% quota?”

“Yes mom, don’t worry, I’ll be going today and tomorrow, that will be enough.”

“Alright, I believe your college starts in another 2 hours right? Start getting ready then.”

“Sure mom.”

He plugged his book to the computer and opened the contacts file. Then he saved all the numbers in his cell phone. He had them all memorized but he didn’t want to make any mistakes while saving them.

’So, Eva, Blake and Joey are from the States, Anya is an Aussie and Dylan is English? I wish the game didn’t remove our accents automatically and make it so that there was only one common platform of speech even if the speaker was using a whole other language. It would have been funny to hear ‘Aye, mate’ from Anya’s mouth.’

He finally saved Sana’s number in his cell phone and wondered whether she actually asked him out for a date or not.

’There is no way she likes me since she shows her hate very openly but then why did she act in that way? Did she not want me to take a walk with her or was she really just trying to embarrass me by saying that I don’t have the guts. I think that it was a plan of hers to get me to say yes. Arrrgh, damn it, this is so confusing. She probably only wanted to embarrass me in the first place as it would be funny if I walk beside a good looking model.’

Rohit decided not to call or text her and instead wait for hers as it would seem desperate on his account if he were to approach first.

*

“So, let’s move on to the second thing that I wanted to discuss with all of you. But before that, I want you all to know that the thing we’ll be discussing here, should remain only with us. You cannot share this with anyone else, not the party members with whom you hunt, not with your girlfriends or boyfriends, not even with your parents if you tell them about your actions in this game. Even people in the alliance who are not here in this meeting shouldn’t hear a word about this.”

Linxx wanted to make sure that everyone understood the seriousness of that situation and hence used a long pause to let his words sink in the ears of his best players.

“Did you all understand? This is a very important matter and I don’t want anyone getting to know about this. Yes, there may be others who already know about it but I seriously doubt that, so you people will be the first to know after me since I only found about this by mistake and I am going to share this with all of you.”