Chapter 13 : The Jakhaniya Village

Clarifications :

1. Adalwolf’s height : I wrote 2metres at one place and 3metres at another, sorry for the mistake. It’s 3 metres.

2. Range of concentration skill : Here also, I wrote 20metres at one place and 30 metres at another. It’s 30 metres.

Even if I try to not make such mistakes, they do happen. Thank you for pointing out these 2 critical mistakes.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note : Statements enclosed within '#' like '# statement #' are system messages or similar type of messages 

Proodread by Compass96
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#
Congratulations! The White Wolf Alliance is the first alliance to clear the first wave of monsters in the southern zone.

No. of members in the party who took part in the fight : 7 (All the members of the alliance)

No. of monsters defeated : 26

Extra experience earned : 1,000,000.

Reward : An old wooden tablet.
#

Defeating all those goblins and the snakes had given them an experience of more than 1.15 million each; Worm received an experience of more than 1.5 million because of his very low level, but that wasn’t all. They were the first party to successfully clear the first wave of monster and that earned them an extra experience of 1 million each.

This kind of experience wasn’t normal. Blake and others used to hunt wolves for weeks before they could earn an experience that could level them up by just 1. But now, they got a million experience in just reward and another million by defeating these goblins.

Perhaps it was because of the large number of the goblins as well as the strategy used by them - fighting in coordination with the snakes and using three waves of attack following each other in quick succession- that fighting these goblins and snake made them earn 1.15 million+ experience. Blake levelled up by 2. The others in the party had the same type of shocked reaction when they saw how quickly they levelled up but not Worm.

Worm levelled up 11 times but he didn’t pay any attention to it, as if it was normal for him. Blake and others saw that he wasn’t surprised by the experience and thought it was weird. Eva finally decided to ask him.

“Umm.. Worm, the experience is... pretty great, right?”

“Ahh, yes. I think so too. I levelled up 11 times, but I think that earlier when I had levelled up to 51 was much better.”

Blake tried to clear his doubts.

“Worm, we don’t get this kind of experience everyday. For us, it took weeks to level up 11 times when we were level 50. Now, it takes people a month to gain a level once they cross level 100. But I gained two levels even though I’m 113.”

“I understand. Well, my health is improving thanks to this. I think we should check the tablet now.”

Everyone looked at Joey who was holding the tablet and they all walked towards him. Sana asked him.

“So, what does it say?”

“I don’t know. It’s some ancient writing. Can’t read it.”

Worm had a look at the tablet.

“Let me. My master taught me a language that he said was apparently used in this game . However, only scholars use it and that was a long time ago. No one uses it anymore. He taught me it just to raise my intelligence a little.”