Chapter 18 : The Start of the Games

Note : Statements enclosed within ‘#’ like ‘# statement #’ are system messages or similar type of messages

Proofread by Compass96

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#

The games to determine the victor(s) of The Sphere has begun.

Please note that all five kingdoms have also decided to participate in the games so as to determine the one ruling alliance or kingdom that will be the ultimate ruler of the lands of the Sphere.

Since the kingdoms are far stronger than any adventurer’s alliance at the moment, the five kingdoms can only defend against an attack, i.e. they cannot attack alliances for now. However, the kingdoms can fight amongst themselves if they want to, but as they are on good terms for now, a war between the kingdoms is very unlikely.

Please note that if an alliance wishes to challenge any of the five kingdom, they would have to bet all their land. Of course, the kingdom will also bet it’s whole kingdom, i.e, all the land that is in that kingdom control.

To challenge a kingdom, an alliance must know the name of the kingdom and the name of the king ruling that kingdom. Please note that it’s very hard to know both the things. People are executed if they are caught speaking the names.

Statistics with respect to land on the Sphere :

>Total land : 2,550,360,000 square kilometres.

>Unexplored Land (Land that hasn’t been discovered by anyone yet) : 1,530,216,000 square kilometres.

>Explored Land : 1,020,144,000 square kilometres.

>Unnamed Explored Land : 306,043,200 square kilometres.

>Named Explored Land (Land that belongs to some kingdom or person) : 714,100,800 square kilometres.

>Total Land belonging to adventurers : 510,072 square kilometres

>Total Land belonging to kingdoms : 663,093,600 square kilometres.

>Others (belonging to villages or individuals that aren’t affiliated with any kingdom) : 50,497,128 square kilometres.

As promised, we are going to show you the rankings of the alliances/kingdoms that have the right to participate in the land games.

Central Kingdom : 204,028,800 square kilometres.

Southern Kingdom : 178,525,200 square kilometres.

Northern Kingdom : 127,518,000 square kilometres.

Western Kingdom : 76,510,936 square kilometres.

Eastern Kingdom : 76,510,664 square kilometres.

Weak Rulers : 501,272 square kilometres.

Assassin Nation : 8,291 square kilometres.

Fierce Warriors Alliance: 272 square kilometres.

The Wall : 53 square kilometres.

Stonehearts : 47 square kilometres.

Unimaginables : 37 square kilometres.

Trashers : 23 square kilometres.

Demise : 22 square kilometres.

Legionheads : 17 square kilometres.

The Shift Crew : 13 square kilometres.