Chapter 7: Demon

Chapter 7: Demon

A few months had passed since I started training and learning about all different kinds of demons, I waited for Matt to come upstairs with popcorn and the boys. I had learned a lot of stuff and maybe even some stuff about myself, I'm a Neko, as in as you already may know I'm a cat demon. But Neko's are rarely seen if ever even in japan you'll never see us, you'll see maybe a bunch of mice demon or dog demons but never cat demons because shockingly enough we don't live in japan or even united states. We live in Egypt, we are mostly high up demons we live were we originated from. Strange thing though is that..I'm an orphan so I never really had anyone to really look up to, I was adopted by some really nice people who's family took me in almost immediately then I went off to college for journalism and met Inaro.

The door opened and Matt, Stephen and Raphiel stepped into my room. “What movie are watching?” Raphiel asked as he sat down on the floor at my feet, Stephen got on the bed and crossed his legs holding a bag of sour candy. “Here, you did good during training today”he said calmly as I kissed his cheek and grabbed the candy. Hey I like my sweets damn it, Watched Matt sit on the other side of Stephen and I flicked the channel. “We are watching..Night matter” “YES!” All the boys cheered. I'm guessing they liked horror movies too.

Near the end of the movie there was a knock on my door, Valentines voice came through the door. “Hurry downstairs, Venus is here”she said, After the fight me and her had shes learned to be my friend or stop fighting me. I looked at Stephen who went absolutely ridged and looked to Matt who seemed just as frightened. “Okay anyone want to tell me who the hell is Venus?”I asked, Every time they looked scared it was always someone who is an ass or someone who I should be scared of too.

Raphiel sighed deeply as Matt began to explain. “Venus is a Witch, Meaning Wicked-Intitled-Tormal-Chain-Highten, shes a very strong demon but thats not why we are scared...”he said softly, I looked at Matt and tilted my head. “Then why are you scared exactly?”.

Raphiel answered. “Because if anything, Valentine is the only one that could beat her, and if you are able to beat Valentine then Venus will want to fight you..”he said calmly, I stared at him and thoughts ran through my brain. “Witch..what power do they have?”i asked softly worried. Matt answered. “Same as Valentines, Venus is a much higher rank then her, but again Valentine keeps beating her somehow.” he said.

All of a sudden Matt's ears began to twitch and so did mine, I heard soft feet running towards my room. The door slammed open showing a woman with short brown here. Instantly I remembered who she was I haven't seen her in years. “KIRA!”I yelled and tackled her to the ground, She squealed and held onto me tightly.”Nell!”. She was my step sister and a very close friend of mine, she taught me to write and to draw when I was younger. Kira was only one year older then me and she was always someone I could talk to, I sat up still on top of her basically straddling her. “What the hell are you doing here!”she yelled and I gave her one of my are you really that blind looks.

Kira grinned and shook her head. “shit..Your a Neko..what the hell dude then I could have fought you stronger when we were kids” “you wish, so what exactly are you doing here” “I'm a Kitsune.” “Shit..wait..Venus..Is that” “Our auntie, she goes by Venus here” “AUNTIE!!!”I screamed and I literally jumped off Kira and ran downstairs, I nearly slid into her too. Venus grinned and winked at me.”Hey kiddo..” Valentine blinked and shook her head. “that's your aunt”she asked shakily. “Step aunt” Both Venus and I said correcting her.

I hugged my aunt tightly and nuzzled into her shoulder, I haven't seen her or my cousin for years. Venus nuzzled my ears and kissed one before moving back. “Sorry sweetheart but this is a place of business”she said with a sad smile. “Go play with Kira.” “I'm not a child..we will go talk..”I said with a pout and she grinned. “I'm older so its considered playing”. Kira smiled and took my hand. “Actually Matt said that they taught her a lot of fighting skills..so We are gonna go try them out.” “they hell we are” I spoke softly and folded my arms. “I don't want to fight you, you play dirty” “The more fun” “Pervert”.