Chapter 3: Alone and A loss.

I followed Naro into the deep ally that just seemed bigger then it appeared, I walked quietly with him looking around the strange looking ally. “Nell” Naro said softly as he walked with me towards the other exit, I looked up at him worried that something was wrong. Naro took my hand and held it softly as we walked. “I have something I really need to tell you something, It's really important.”he said softly as he watched the path around with me paying more attention to what was around us. I blinked and continued to walk with him, the snow was cold but I didn't feel it what so ever. Naro continued to lead me around with him once we got out from the ally we found ourselfs in front of a park. “ I wanted to talk to you about something, since you are the one person I trust more then anything I think its time you learn the truth about me and my jobs” the way he said that caused me to freak out inside. I watched him and blinked. “Jobs? I thought it was just one?” “Four” “WHAT!!!!!”I yelled shocked causing him to jump.

Naro held his hands out. “Please don't be mad at me”he said calmly and held his hand out and took mines softly. “I'm not normal.” “Didn't think you were though” I answered with a smile knowing that he had no way to come back on that, oh was I shocked what he said next. “I'm an Incubus, I don't think my kind is anywhere near normal” he said seriously. I stood in shocked and he turned to look at me, I looked back at him then began to laugh. “Thats not funny!” I giggled and shook my head. “No but seriously, Inaro whats wrong?”. He stared at me with a soft smile. “Nell I'm telling the truth” he said softly, I rested my hands on my hips and gave him a look. “Then prove it!” “Uhh...I guess.”he said.  A bright white and purple light wrapped around him and there..There was a sight even I wasn't ready for and I was glad that there was no one around us. Naro stood there with a bright pink skin with dark purple hair longer then the short hair behind his ear length. He had grey horns with slit like green eyes, I felt like I was falling and all I saw was a fading  darkness. 

I woke up a later after I had passed out and Naro was holding me close in his incubus form stroking my hair. “Nell i'm so sorry, please don't be scared” I heard the fear in his voice and all I could do was give him a smile. “Naro it's okay..But I think you should turn back to normal people might see you like this” I whispered softly sitting up only to become slightly dizzy and lean against him enjoying the heat..but I did have a lot to think about, I mean my boyfriend has just told me he was an incubus the second most deadly thing I know of. To me in my book the deadliest magical beings are, Werewolves, Vampires then Incubus. Don't ask me why they just are in my book, I looked at Naro and smiled. “Don't be worry..I still like you Naro-kun” I said softly as I stroked his arm but then I noticed those guys were walking out from the forest staring at us, Naro stood up and instantly walked abit far from the bench we were on. 

The men moved closer towards us and instantly surrounded us from the front, Naro watched them and shook his head. “She's safe, she won't tell anyone”he spoke in a gentle tone and smiled at me softly. One of the men grinned and shook his head looking at naro. “Oh we know that..but your not, your a spy” one of the men spoke in a cold voice.

Naro blinked and his eyes glowed. “What are you talking about!”he yelled. “I would never be a traitor!” he said angrily then held his hand out to keep me behind him. “She has nothing to do with this, Let her leave so we can talk about this our way” he said. Naro looked at me and as soon as he did so, one of the men had pulled a gun out and cocked it, Naro instantly looked back towards the men before he pushed me away from him and I fell to the snow covered ground  as the gun shot went off. Naro fell to his knees and held his shoulder tightly his eyes mirrored shock and horror. “Nell..Run!”he told me quickly as the other men began to pull out they're guns. I sat in the snow in shock, I couldn't move my body felt as if it had turned into stone. “Naro..” “Run! Don't worry for me just go!” he yelled and I scrambled off the floor and took off running into the forest but as I did so gun shots flew around my body, I could feel the air shift and change around me. I ran behind a tree for cover and stood there scared for Naro, I turned and looked as I stared far back where naro and those men were. I saw the strange men move closer to Naro and began to shoot him, Naro was being killed and I couldn't save him! I saw naro stood up and try to walk away, I thought he was okay but then..he fell to the floor his head towards my direction. I saw his hand reach out for me but it stopped and collapsed to the floor, I turned away tears dripping down my cheeks and I took off running I had to run away amd leave him behind..dead.