Chapter 5: Help

I woke up to a soft knock on my door, why was it when ever I was in this room and sleeping without a nightmare someone was knocking on the door.”Come in”i voiced but when I turned my head to the door, I instantly woke up to the sight before me. “Inaro..”I sat up and instantly ran to him my arms wrapped around his neck. I kissed him deeply as I held onto him, Inaro grunted and moved back from me. “Sweetheart..im letting you know this cause I love you..this is just a dream” “It's not!..Your right here”i whimpered and he held me close. “No baby this is just a dream..i wanted to spend time with you”he whispered as he picked me up and carried me back to the bed. I cried against him. “I-i could have helped you..except I ran!” I cried harder. Inaro shook his head. “I didn't want you to fight them..they could have killed you, no matter who and what you are princess.”he said softly as he clutched me and kissed my head, my crys became silent after awhile. “Why are you back?” “cause your pain..and mine..your holding me here. Your love for me”He spoke and continuously kissed my head. He began to move to my lips, kissing my head, my nose then finally a soft kiss that held much passion then the last.

He broke the kiss after what seemed to be to short to myself, he smiled at me. “i have to go..its time for you to wake up”His eyes glowed a dark purple and not to long after I woke up curled in the blanket just like I was before. I sat up and looked at Giza who seemed to know what I was thinking, he rested his big head onto my leg and I smiled. “If my love is keeping him locked here..wouldn't it be best to set him free.” 'No. Keep him with you' a female voice said but I looked around I saw nothing but Aroara looking back at me. 'I myself do not think you could handle letting him go.' a male voice spoke back. I kinda figured it was the cats, I mean really if im a neko and I have friends who are different creatures..yeah im willing to belive they can talk too. Giza licked my hand and tugged me by my shirt sleeve to get off the bed.'come on food is ready'i heard his voice. Not to long after he said that a knock to the door came. Stephens voice was heard from the other side of the door.”Nell Dinner is ready” “I know, I can smell it.”i said as I opened the door, stephen was in a very nice suit. “Do I have to get dressed fancy?” “Formal” “Fancy”i said again looking at him, he grinned and shook his head. “No, come on the others are waiting” he said leading me downstairs where a bunch of people began stood and smiled at me.

Stephen lead me to a seat and pulled it out for me, I looked at them as I sat down in a spot between stephen and Raphiel. The man that had came earlier stood up at the head of the table and bowed. “Nell, My name is...”he stopped as he saw both of my cats enter the dining room.

I smiled and tapped the table and they both sat at each side of the door watching him. “They don't trust you, after earlier they rather not deal with you”i spoke softly. I watched his eyes flicker to anger before a look of understanding and held up a glass. “As I was saying, my name is Riscolen, I am a hybrid lord of vampires and incubus's”He said calmly. The woman that tried to attack me earlier stood up as well. “My name is valentine, I am a mixture of witches and moon chilren.” she sat down in her seat near me and another man stood up as well as stephen. “And you happen to be a hybrid of all animal mystics. We analized your blood that it came back as seventy-five unknown creatures, and others that are slightly rare. You are a special breed and you will end up being a hybrid queen. That is..if your willing to let go of what happend”. “NEVER” I stood up angrily. “I want the floor drowned with their blood!”I hissed causing everyone to look worried.

The older man stood up and clapped his hands. “She has the heart of a widow and a fighter, full of anger and full of love. Revenge. If you do not get her what she wants she will not see the truth in anything. But to get there she will need to be trained” he spoke softly. Stephen and Raphiel stopped and looked at eachother. “Then we will teach her, she is a succubus so the fact we know her more and most of her spieces should be easy”he said softly but Valentine added. “Though we still can't do anything do to the fact that we can't get close enough elder”she said sighing. The older man smiled at her. “yes but she can. K-9 knows her but they expect her not to know whats going on so since she is a neko she can just sign up and do the training. But it will take patience. Are you willing to wait that long Nell?”. I nodded slowly and smiled at him. “I'll wait as long as I have too..”i said I was happy that they were going to help me. I wasn't going to tell them the dream I had of him..after all it was just a dream nothing more and nothing less. I know he still loved me just like I love him.

Riscolen kept asking me a hundred different kinds of questions even I wasn't ready for, Valentine finally told him to stop so I could think for a moment. Dinner was really lovely and the cooks must have put a lot of work into it, Aroara and Giza were eating some type of meat that seemed to have pleased them way more then regular pet food which im happy for. After dinner I walked to my room and laid in my bed listening to the music from downstairs, the Violin Ainaro had taught me how to play it when I was younger and I will always remember how to play cause of him. I realised he never seemed to age now that I think about it, he was still handsome and strong..Loving. I rolled to my side and closed my eyes to sleep I found myself..dreaming again.

“I'll kill you!” I heard and I saw myself fighting someone..something, I could tell it was a female but she seemed to be trying to get away from me the more I attacked, this dream was different from the other. “Why won't you die!”I heard myself yell and I watched my body shift into something large and black like a cat..but it seemed bigger..scarier. The dream shifted into something else, Inaro?..Inaro stood infront of me and reached out to stroke my hair our lips meet in something haste and sweet..our love was still there stronger then anything else. He let me go and whispered to me. “Don't get revenge..I'm okay baby”he whispered to me but I knew it was a dream and I was going to get my revenge one way or another. I smiled at him and just went back to kissing him I just wanted to sleep..awhile longer.

I woke up to shifting in my room, it was dark but I was able to see perfectly fine it was Stephen putting something into my closet. “Mnn..What are you doing?”I whispered as I laid my head down watching him. I was tired and there was a male in my room like every hour as of late..I stopped with asking questions of why after awhile. I sat up slowly but my pets tails wrapped around my waist. Stephen turned around and smiled. “Oh..well im sure you wanted to get training right away so I was putting the clothing into your closet for tomorrow.” “OH..thanks”i said happily laying my head down watching him. “Is it going to be difficult?” “Very..are you sure you want to go through all this” “Yes, I want them to pay.” “Even at your own risk?” “Yes..” “I See..well then nothing to say to change your mind. Raphiel will be teaching you tomorrow and ill be teaching you tuesday”he said softly with a soft sigh. He moved to me and kissed my head lightly. “I highly wish you reconsider.”he kissed my head again before walking out of the room closing the door behinf him. “Aroara..am I making a bad dicesion?” 'no..but I think you need to know your not just getting Revenge for him..but for everyone who took him out of your life' Gizaboro cut in 'Becareful though..we might not be always there to help.' “I know”I yawned as I laid back down and snuggled into the warm fur that seemed to just be engulfing. “I know im not making a bad descison for me..Or for him I just want some type of cleansing” I whispered into the darkness as I felt the cats tails rub over me like quiet fans. I smiled and went to sleep that night thinking of if I was making the right decisions for myself. Would Naro really want me to harm myself trying to get revenge for him when he was already long gone..Or would he be cheering me on..i think its the first one to be honest I doubt he would even allow me too.