Chapter 6: Training

Chapter 6: Training

Later on the next day I found myself sitting in the bathtub watch just thinking to myself, Stephen said my training would be for a couple of months and that would mean I'd have to be patient.Aroara and Gizaboro sat on the edge of the tub just mewing to each other having a deep conversation. The bathroom door opened slowly and just as it finally opened a bar of soap flew in the air and nailed Raphiel right in the head. “OW What the hell!!” “I'm Naked you jerk!” I yelled at him and he instantly shut the door screaming curses rubbing the new forming bruise on his head.

I quickly got out of the tub and wrapped a robe around me, I ran after him worried I may have left him with a damaged head. Hey don't mock me I needed him alive for training..no matter how much he deserved it, I continued to run after him till we reached the stairs..okay let me change that I reached the stairs while he was walking down them. I tripped on part of the carpet and I tumbled on top of him and we both went falling down the stairs. When we finally hit the floor of the front hallway I was on top of him staring directly into his eyes, he stared right back at me and shook his head.”Your a clutz.” “Your an Ass” “Touche”he said while I moved off of him, when I stood up on the floor I fixed the robe then and looked around.

Stephen was leaning against the doorway shaking his head, he walked to me and began to rub my ears causing a strange sound to come from my throat. A grin came on his face. “Go get dressed then we can start your lessons before training”he said calmly, I nodded and walked back upstairs quickly into my room to get dressed. I stared at the suit they had me put on..kinda sexy but wasnt something I was into, the suit was pure leather with red stripes here and there but with a few signs on it.

I walked out of the room and came downstairs, Raphiel had just put some type of armor on Gizaboro and Aroara. “Why?”I asked softly knowing he would be able to figure out what I was saying..he wasn't that stupid..at-least I hoped not. Raphiel looked at me and shook his head. “They're going away for training for a few days. Just like you will be training and studying so will they but in there own way”he said softly as he patted Aroara's armor and she ran off with gizaboro. I watched them leave with a sigh. Raphiel grinned and smiled at me. “Don't worry we got you a replacement for now”He held up a kitten with small armor.

I squealed and ran to him, I grabbed the kitten from his arms and I began to cuddle her. “Awe shes so cute, whats her name?” “We didn't give her one, thats your job” “hm moonlit..NO! Cleopatra!”i smiled and snuggled her close to me. “awe she is sooo cute.” “She trained too so all you really have to do Is just talk to her”he said before taking my cleo away. “Training time then you can hold her”.

I pouted and watched her before nodding. “So where is stephen?” “Right here” I heard stephens voice from behind me and I jumped nearly eight feet in the air before finding myself floating while holding my chest. “DON'T YOU EVER DO THAT AGAIN!!!” I yelled at him before noticing I was in the air just floating there..Yeah..did I mention I was scared of heights?. I stared at them before I noticed a man sitting on the ground near a tree watching me closely. His ears were sharper then mine, longer too. I floated back down to the ground and blinked. “This is gonna take some time for me to get used too”i muttered and I felt some swish behind me and I tried to turn around and look but I saw nothing but I felt it again. I growled and began to spin around trying to catch a peek of it.

Stephen grabbed me and I hissed at him, then I realised what happended and my ears went back against my head. “i-i'm sorry”i whimpered and I looked at him with wide eyes scared he was upset with me, false alarm. He smiled at me and ruffled my hair. “Its alright..you were chasing your tail.” “TAIL!!”I squeaked in horror before trying to look for it again then once I caught site of it I grabbed and I fell to the ground wrestling it.