Chapter 4: Truth and Fear.

It's been five days since Naro had died, I haven't really left the bed. Those men kept coming into check on me like they cared. My blood was running cold the more I thought about those guys who hurt naro, they killed him and didn't even let naro explain what was going on or why the killed him it was just kill, kill, kill and I still didn't know why! My heart broke the more I felt the sorrow the more I became angry. My door to my new room opened showing, Raphiel, Jing, Stephen and some new guy he looked scared every time he saw me like at any moment i'd snap on him. I could use him to help me get out of here but I needed time when the other men would be away from him and I, so we could be alone for a good moment of time just so I can trick him into letting me free. Jing smiled and looked at me. “Nell..we are all going for a good quiet walk. We want you to come with us” he said before looking at Stephen. “Send for a car to take us to crystal coven”he ordered and Stephen nodded before turning away. Jing looked at Raphiel. “Do me a favor and go pack us all a lunch...Pack anything”he said clamly as Raphiel turned away and walked out of the room with out a word. Jing had smiled at me and I just looked away with my blanket around me, my cats were sleeping on a cat scratcher peacefully. Jing sighed and just left the room.

The male looked fidgety, I scoffed at him for that showing that kind of weakness infront of prisoner. I stood up and let the blanket fall from me and I walked to him. “Your scared,  Tell me whats your name?” “...” “Awe whats wrong cat got your tongue?” “Stop..please”he whispered. I began to walk around him slowly. “come on tell me how to get out of here or i'll constantly try to break you till you crumble” I whispered into his ear and pushed him back into the door. He fell to his knees. “the blue door downstairs its the only exit!”he yelled holding himself. I kicked him away from the door and grabbed my cats sticking them into a basket that was from jing, I slipped on a coat and ran out the door. I walked quietly till I heard jings voice coming from far down the hall, if I didn't move fast he would catch me and put me back in that hell room. I turned into a new hall and ran until I found the blue door, my heart pulsed quickly as I opened it and ran outside. I was free! From them and I could try to find who killed Naro! Once I get my hands around those bastards neck I will make them pay. I ran down the path and noticed something, I was in the woods..near the park!. I didn't care I had to keep going, I ran till I found myself in the center of the park and turned back to my home, I walked and walked in the bitter cold till I found myself infront of my apartment building.

I walked inside and went to the apartment, I opened the door and let the cats out of the basket. I smiled and began to walk more into the house only to find it destroyed and tattered, there was a black smoke floating in the center of the room. I moved back but the cats the had moved closer and started to hiss deeply, I clicked my tongue but the door slamed shut behind me as I backed up. I wanted the cats to follow me so we could leave. The shape was horrifying, it turned into a shadowy figure of  a male but the voice of a monster. “Very good, I can finally get you with out having that incubus to worry about” the shadowed figure stepped forward to reach for me the door slammed open showing the three men with swords. “First time I can say im happy to see you three..”i said happily and the cats ran to me as I ran for the door. Once I got out there was an older man with percing white eyes. I moved to him, guessing that he was with the others. The elderly man smiled at me and nodded his head. “Ah your must have been Inaro's chosen one” “What?” “Hush child and walk with me”  I picked the cats up and stuck them in the basket as we walked him and I. 

We walked to the park but the scenery changed into something of a spring like morning, I looked around confused. “Don't bother trying to understand where we are..just know that we are trying to help you..not hurt you” “How..would I know that?” “You already do..you just looking for people to blame for his death” “....” “you are a very special girl, Do you realise that? Calming a beast like Inaro. He is very dangerous for others” “heh yeah right..he's..he was a cuddly puppy” “And always will be..But for now lets talk about you”.  The elderly man moved and sat down on a bench and reached down to pick a flower. “Look ahead of us child, what do you see”. I looked up and I saw a bunch of glowing crystals. “Crystals?” “Go up to one and tell me what you see..”. At first I wanted to tell him to go up and see but I did anyway, I walked to the crystals and looked inside. “what the hell..” as I looked inside I saw myself..but everything was different. My skin was still milky chocolate but it had white and light blue markings over it, a long black tail was coming from..well my butt. I had very cute ears coming from my head long but they cutely folded back.