Party Disaster

Chapter 25

°James°

I woke up and went for my morning jog. When this guy who looks familiar but I don't remember him comes up to me.

"James I need to talk to you." he said.

"Sorry who are you?" I asked.

"My names Seth and I need your help." he said.

•Riley•

"What are you doing here?" I ask.

"Helping you" he said then kissed me.

"What ever happened to fashionably late?" I asked. "Don't you have a Reputation to keep?" I asked.

"I think I can put it on hold for u babe." He said.

Later we started getting the party all ready and got it all set up. Then my friends came. Eventually I went upstairs cause everyone was drunk. I laid on my bed and stared at the ceiling. Then James bust open the Door.

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?" he yells at me.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"YOU KISSED JACK! AND YOU WERE ALL OVER HIM AND BAGGED HIM TO KISS YOU!" he said.

"What thats a lie who-" I started but he slapped me. Why does this feel so familiar. Then he went to leave but I shut the door.

"I LOVE YOU AND WOULD NEVER DO THAT!" I said mad and hit him. Then he pushed me on my bed and started punching and hitting me.

"GET AWAY FROM ME!" I yelled and started crying but he continued. Then some guy comes in and gets him away from me and I blacked out--

°James°

"So let me get this straight we were best friends and I was in love with a girl named Riley and she's in trouble. And someone cast a spell on everyone to forget each other." I said.

"Yes and I have two suspects for who but for right now we have to help Riley." Seth said.

"Okay let's go." I said and we left. We got to her house and there was a party going on but we got everyone to leave but we couldn't find Riley.

"GET AWAY FROM ME." We heard from upstairs. We went upstairs and there was a guy beating her up I got him off.