Good-bye

Chapter 6

James

Paul he can mess with be but not my friends he had Harry tied to a tree. Carl was stuck in his tent. Paul had Selena in his hands. And His trolls holding Sophie.

"Let her go" i say.

"Let them go Paul can we discuss the in a tent ok" Said James.

"Okay but we aren't letting em go yet" Paul said giving Sydney to the other troll. And the Gave me to the troll.

James

We walked in the tent.

"Paul what do u want" James asked.

"Well to start off i'm not letting these people go that easily so ur going to give me Riley u stole who i love so i get her and for me to leave u alone your going to find Grace and bring her to be if u don't find he bye Sunday. I get to keep and do as i please with Riley" Paul said. Man this guy is Evil. I hate this Jerk.

"Fine but first i need to talk to her say my good byes" said James

"Fine no funny business" said Paul leaving then threw Riley in the tent.

"Riley your staying with Paul" I said.

"WHAT no way" She said.

"You have to or he will kill ur friends and us so i have to find someone bye Sunday and he will let us go okay" I said then gave her a kiss Good-bye.

"I love u babe" i said.

"I love u" she said. Then on of Paul's Goons came and took her. he released the others then left.

"WTF are they taking her" Sophie says about to cry.

"Idk but i nee ur guys help to save her" I said.

"Or else shes his forever we have to find a girl named Grace" Said Louis.

"Ya" i said.

"We need a plan" says Carl.

Riley

We got to that place i was at before.

"Get her a drink" he yells at his troll. and tosses me into the wall. ouch that hurt.

"Your going to be my servant got it" he says then the troll passes him a glass of animal blood. "drink up" he says passing me the drink. Then i drink the blood.

----Vision----

"No No u can't take me back plz no" says a girl with a scared look.

"I'm sorry he has the love of my life" James says.

"Well what in it for me" she says.

"Idk what will make u come" James asks.

"I'm gonna kiss u" she says

"Man ur as sick as ur stupid brother" James says.

"No kiss i won't come" she says.

"Well.... says James but vision ends

-----Vision Ends-----

That girl must be Paul's sister.

"Wtf ur eyes they turned blue" Paul said.

"Oh i didn't notice" i say lying.

"Well lets get u in a better outfit" he says pushing me into a room then shuts the door.

"Were the outfit in there" he yells. then i put it on it has black skinny jeans and a black shirt showing the back. then i notice the high heels. Ya right im not wearing those i say.

"Are u done" Paul asks.

"Ya" i say walking out.

"Put the heels on NOW" he says

"No way" I say.

"PUT THEM ON" he yells. Then slaps me and i fall.

"Put them on" he says.

"Okay okay" i say putting them on.

"Ur gonna listen to me and if u don't the u get harder things happen to you" he says "Now get me A drink"

Then i walk away in these stupid heels and get him a drink.

Meanwhile...

James

"Okay so Sophie and Harry u go there" i said pointing to a place in the immortal place map.

"Carl and Selena go here" i said pointing to a different spot.

"Louis u go to there" i said pointing to a different spot.

"I will go in the mortal world me and my friend Seth we will split up in there" i say. "oh and here is a picture of her" i say handing everyone a picture of Grace. I hope Riley is okay.