Bye again

Chapter 14

Riley

After I thought i would go to VW school learn more about immortals. So i did i got two new friends a girl Randi and a guy Joel. Randi had Dirty blonde hair and Hazel eyes. Joel had Brown hair and brown eyes. They are very nice. After school i dropped out i thought we would learn about immortals instead i was bored to death ugh. Math was hard enofe with numbers now Letters OMG. School is soooooooo boring. I'm going to hang out with Randi tomorrow and Joel In three days. I lay back on my bed.

*Knock Knock*

"Come in" i say hoping its not James.

"Hi" said Seth.

"Hi whats up" i asked.

"I got kicked out off my room and was wondering if i could stay here for a while" he said.

"Ya sure" i said. Then i lay at the right side off the bed. Then he lay on the left side.

"Night" he said.

"Night" i said and fell asleep. When i woke up he has his arm on me and i just closed my eyes and went back to sleep. Then when i woke up again he was gone. I got up brushed my hair and wore my blue tight spaghetti strap and black skinny jeans. Then i went for a walk around VW but closer to the door. Then i went inside. And some guy tripped me i fell on my face. And all i know is the guy had Brown hair. And i blacked out---

Unknown

I hope she didn't see me. Probably not and probably wouldn't remember anyway. Well time for step 5. Lets get to it. This will be Great. :):):):).

Riley

Ow my head hurts. Then James runs over to my side.

"Are you okay what happened babe" he asked.

"Im okay i was tripped" i said. Then i realized i was at the hospital.

"Well in that case" he said then kissed me.

"Look James i wanna go" i said mad.

"Wow no need to get feisty" he said.

"James i wanna go" i said.

"I'm leaving your getting all diva and seem cranky so forget you forget us" he said and left. See exactly why i didn't wanna be with him thats why i will be okay cause i like Seth. I got up i was still in my clothes and i left went to my room and lay on my bed.

*Sigh* i said.

Sophie

I just laid on my bed all day sitting there doing nothing. Then i got up and grabbed my journal. I looked at the part were i wrote about Riley it read:

Name: Riley

Looks: Brown hair brown eyes.

Secrets:

-She ran away from Paul.

-James hit her.

-shes had nightmares.

-Scared Paul will get her and James won't save her.

-She likes Seth not James.

I should go talk to her about what happened she probably choose Seth.

So i called her.

"Hi everything all right" i ask.

"Not really someone threatened me to choose James i had to kiss him but luckily he broke up with me do i'm feeling better" she said.

"Thats good Riley well not the part about threatening but the part were u get to be with Seth bye" i said.

"Bye" she said and hung up.

Unknown

"Step five is done sir" said unknown 3- The newbie.

"Good good let the real one go but bring him here first" said unknown.

"Yes sir" unknown 3 said and brought _____ to him.

"You tell anyone what happened i will find you and kill u and ur girlfriend got it" unknown said.

"Yes" _____ said.

__________________________

• Hope u like the story •

~Comment ideas and vote~