You think you now someone

Chapter 20

•James•

So we got in our positions. We all looked at each other. We pointed 1...2......3 and we jumped out of the tree me and Carl took care of the vampire, Selena took the werewolf, and Harry took the human. Luckily we only had a few bruises and scratches but we defeated them. I mean it was kind of easy when the vampire doesn't have a gun. Anyway we walked away after. We went somewhere far away from there.

"You guys are good friends thanks" i said.

"Well there will be more who is this guy who wants you dead" Carl asked.

"I don't know his name or what he looks like"i said.

"Well that doesn't help but lets just get out of here we can go to one of my wizard houses i can make it so they can't track down our smell and can't get in my house" Carl said.

"Okay lets go and quick" i said.

"Ya lets go" said Selena. Then we ran to his house and went inside.

"Wow" said Selena. Then house had lots of books, desks, and other normal stuff. He brought us into a room i think is the living room.

"Everyone have a seat in my living room i will be right back" said Carl. Then Carl went in another room.

"So guys um want do u wanna talk about" asked Louis.

"I don't know" i said.

"Maybe we can get to now each other better" said Selena.

"Okay why not truth or dare" i ask.

"Sure" they said.

"Who wants to start" i aak.

"I will" said Harry.

"Okay"i said.

"Truth or dare James" said harry.

"Truth" i said.

"Who do u like" he asked.

•Riley•

I want to hurt him so bad then maybe i can get us out of here.

"Come Riley over here" he said. Then i went on. Then i remembered a move my dad thought me and would nock him out for sure. I did the move and he fell to the ground.

"Wow Riley" said Sophie. I grabbed the keys and unlocked Sophie then we dragged Joel over and chained him. Then i unlocked Seth. He didn't mean to accidents happen and at least they are alive as immortals i have to find them.

"Come on lets get the hang cuffs over there we will chain the others and get out of here" i said. Seth grabbed the chains we ran out chained up the other two which were a guy named Alex and Randi. You think u know someone then they surprise you. We ran and left.

"Guys i need to be alone i will be in my room bye" i said going in my room.

"Bye" they said. Then i searched up my parents names Jake and Robin. I found them they are the Creators of VW place for immortals. Wow so they made this place/dimension for immortals so cool. I researched were they lived and then i went there They lived in a mansion an knocked on the door.

*Knock Knock*

Then they opened the door.

•Joel•

Shoot she got away. Luckily i have another guy who went after James he should be here soon. That or i can call my dad if i can just reach my phone........Nope.... cant reach. Dang it. Well she will pay and so will her friends. hahhahahahaha. Riley i will find u and i will kill you. You just wait Riley.

__________________________

Thanks for reading:)